• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    This was given to me by a friend who bought it at an estate sale...

Don't know if it is real.....or not........but have no reason to believe it isn't......

20210927_011619.jpg
    DK Firearms

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Stopped by an antique store today, one of those places that is really better called a second hand store or indoor flea market instead of an antique store. While sauntering around, I found myself a decent copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, the ultimate edition by Douglas Adams. That was a nice coincidence since I just finished another of his books: Dirk Gently's Holitisc Detective Agency and wanted to read this one again. After finding that in one of the booths, I decided to keep looking thinking I might find some other hidden gem and as luck would have it I came across this, as I remember, in a booth full of knickknacks, glassware, costume jewelry and other such total junk:

20210927_181700.jpg

I scooped it right up and plan to give to my son for use in his safe. It usually sells for $19.99 at Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas, my guess is a store brand since I did not find then elsewhere. It's a 6 pack of varying sized hooks as to bore diameter, there are two of each size. I firgured for 6 bucks it was a decent deal since the set appears brand new. These are one of those ideas that many folks would look at and say - I could have thought of that but the truth is they could not and did not think of it. Anyway, if they work as they are supposed to and are strong enough to old his handguns with bending, then I made a nice little score.

SKS_Fanboy93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2021
    McKinney
    26 (purchase limit unless you want to buy a whole case) of those $5 South Korean steel AR mags from Global Ordnance (no affiliation).
    Look like pretty solid range mags from the reviews. Very similar in form to E-Lander mags. I guess we'll see about the function.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Ordered 5 30-round magazines for my CZ Scorpion Micro on the 28th from the Every Day Gun Guy, they arrived this afternoon. That's some mighty fast shipping and I greatly appreciate it.

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    Picked up 4 boxes of 9mm Blazer Brass from Academy (4 is the limit). $17.99/box . Way more than before beer virus, but less than I paid a few months ago.
    It's weird every location by me (Missouri City area) has 9mm priced at $21.99 for a 50rd box.

The location where my parents live (Lake Jackson) sells 50rd boxes for $17.99

I just pick up my 4 boxes when I visit them.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    I walked into my LGS looking for a spring and buffer kit for a gun I am building for a customer and in the case was a Rock River Arms 10.5" upper in .556. I've never had an AR pistol or SBR so I decided to buy it since I had a lower sitting in my safe without and upper. They also had an SBa4 pistol brace, so I also picked it up as well. Out the door with both for $390.00, so I was pleased. I added a 2MOA Nikon Red Dot I had not put on anything yet for sighting. Took it home and assembled everything and really like the way it turned out. Took it to the range and was amazed how accurate it was out at 50 yards, from a bench. Of course I did not buy this as a bench gun. I have been studying the ATF Proposals on Pistols as opposed to Short Barrel Rifles (SBR). With the Pistol Brace being the main item the ATF is trying to make illegal, because it can be shot with the brace against the shoulder, thus legally making the gun an SBR where the federal stamp registration and so on comes into play. The brace might end up being removed and just the buffer tube left. I took the brace off yesterday and shot it and though it was a little more difficult I could hold a 3"- 4" pattern at 50 yards. Plenty good for a self defense weapon. I'm sure with a better trigger I could tighten up those groups. The current trigger is milspec, rough and about 7lbs. of pull with a lot of free travel.
    AR Pistol.JPG

Last edited:

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Ordered a couple target springs for the Savage Accu Triggers. Hoping to lighten the trigger pull up a bit on my Axis II Precision. It’s a bit under 3 lb’s now, which is fine, but if I could get it closer to 1 1/2 I’d be much happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MTA

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    As a KelTec fanboy. I found a P50 at 1125+15 shipping no tax no cc fees. I had to jump on it now to see if it really ships

link just for gun info https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=KTP50BLK

Store was called smokin' guns said they had 3 now they have 0

This email confirms your recent payment of $1,139.99.

QtyItem
    Amount
    1 xKel-Tec KEL P50 PST 5.7 PST 50RD B
    UPC #640832008579
    $1,125.00​
    1 xHandgun Shipping Fee
    $14.99​
    Total: $1,139.99​

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    As a KelTec fanboy. I found a P50 at 1125+15 shipping no tax no cc fees. I had to jump on it now to see if it really ships

QtyItem
    Amount
    UPC #640832008579
    $1,125.00​
    1 xHandgun Shipping Fee
    $14.99​
    Good luck. I hope you get it!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

QtyItem
    Amount
    UPC #640832008579
    $1,125.00​
    1 xHandgun Shipping Fee
    $14.99​

Here’s a good watch if you’re a Kel Tec fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom