• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    Stopped at cabelas today got some powder an primers an one box of 38.
    1686617616386.jpeg
    Venture Surplus ad

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    The mention of a 220 Swift brings back fond memories of using one to turn crows into feathery puffs of red mist.

Those were fun days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I am going to rebarrel it but something is telling me to bring it with me to South Africa and shoot a mountain reedbuck with it…

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    So, I: mentioned my three purchases of pistol mags over the weekend but want to say what my son picked up as well because he got a really nice deal at the G&S gun show in Conway, AR.. He ran into a guy walking round the show with a cart full off ammo (wish he had called me but his phone was not getting service in the venue). The gentleman was trying to sell the whole cart's worth of ammo to a dealer who was not interested; so, my son asked how much for a crate of 7.62x39mm ammo. The guy did not want to sell it to him saying he wanted to sell it all at once to someone or none. My son, being savvy to such deals, asked again and said the magic words "cash now" or something to that effect and the guy relented and sold him the case. Without haggling the guy asked $300.00 for a 1,200 case of it. When we got home, he opened it to find out what we both suspected, it is Norinco. What we did not expect was that the ammo has lead core bullets. Best ammo purchase I have seen in a while, 7.62x39mm at 25 cents per round.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Damn I had to pay over $300 to get an a2 upper on gun broker. Build a clone!
    Been thinking about moving my 12.5” barrel to it and pin/weld a 4” flash hider I have from way back, then adding a quad rail and a FSB. Whatever I do will have to wait for now because I’ve spent all my gun money. Something similar to the photo.
    IMG_0054.jpeg

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Couple of boxes of green tip and some .22.

Side note, was checking out some local shops today and unfortunately not very impressed. High prices on everything new, used and otherwise. Used stuff for new prices, new stuff for $200 over average. But at one store I was gonna grab some ammo and maybe a mag or two since they’re the only local that carried colt smg mags and they’re actually a good price. However, when I asked their price of magtech 9mm, $30. I confirmed 3 different ways. $30. I still kinda think he heard 10mm or something since we were discussing a 10mm gun earlier but I gave him a chance to correct it. He said his supplier price went up. No way dude. I hit the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom