• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    I just ordered the same thing, $224.10 total with shipping. 1000 round box. They must include tax in the price because it was not broken out separately on the sales invoice. I wonder if they will carry other calibers. 300/9mm/.40 is all they had listed.

Yea I know other states can sell tax free out of state but I’m not sure how they’re not charging us tax in state. But I ain’t complaining lol. They have 5.56 listed as well but it looks like the price keeps climbing little by little. With the 10% off code “Locknload10” you can still get it for just under 50 cents shipped for the 600rd box. I’d like to see em produce some 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Tonyt915

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Houston
    Fresh delivery. Very important piece for any gun collector!

“Broke Into The Wrong Goddamned Rec Room, Didn't You, You Bastard?” Burt Gummer

Attachments

• 71971319177__3DED432B-C972-407D-AC8A-77C3CDED5159.jpeg
      71971319177__3DED432B-C972-407D-AC8A-77C3CDED5159.jpeg
      210.5 KB · Views: 46
    • IMG_9428.jpeg
      IMG_9428.jpeg
      83.3 KB · Views: 47

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Trijicon SRO Sight Adjustable LED 2.5 MOA Red Dot SRO2-C-2500002
    $469.99

Trijicon Sig Sauer RMR Pistol Mount RM50 AC32016
    $74.73

1 CharityDallasSafariClub
    $0.71 $0.71
    Subtotal $545.43
    Discount Item
    Shipping Cost $0.00
    TX Sales Tax (%) $43.57
    Total $589.00
    Amount Paid $589.00
    Amount Due $0.00

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Case of 9mm from a new company near Conroe. Mark 1 Ammo. Newly manufactured. Got it for $225 shipped and got it the next day. We’ll see how it does. I hear good things so far. Came in a plastic can which is cool and all but no good for storage.

748247b0f6c2674970967ece2c1284cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    THANK YOU!

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I went looking for a Trijicon SRO type optic without the usual Trijicon price tag and I found one. The Gideon OMEGA, picked it up with free shipping direct from the manufacturer for $229.00.

Here's my short review. So far I like it and it holds zero just fine.

Pros:

Half the cost of the Trijicon SRO
    The spitting image of an SRO
    Clear glass
    Battery compartment on top
    Comes with heavy duty pic mount
    Dot and glass nicely clear
    Heavy duty construction

Cons:

Doesn't have the extreme max brightness setting of the Trijicon. During normal daylight conditions the dot is fine for my eyes. Targets that reflect bright sun light back though will in fact drown out the dot at max brightness setting, I never adjust my dots that bright anyway so not a factor for me and with the large view my iron sights are clear and easy to use. Max dot brightness might be a consideration for you though so keep that in mind.

Emitter is more open than the Trijicon, might be susceptible to dirt and water blocking the dot. It is waterproof though.

The screws to adjust windage and elevation are tiny compared to the Trijicon.

It's got the auto on function which you can turn off. I don't care for auto on and leave it off. The battery is a CR-1632 with a claimed 50,000 hour life.
    nrjOukw.jpg

I was impressed with the pic mount it comes with, this alone is better than a lot of aftermarket pic mounts for pistol type red dots.
    7z0kb2w.jpg

Looks just like an SRO.
    6YrlpR9.jpg

The SRO is slightly taller and wider than an RMR and lacks the armor of the RMR. The Gideon does have stampings that increase strength unlike the Trijicon SRO.
    xOTwQeA.jpg

Both have rounded edges so they wont catch on clothing for concealed carry. The Gideon has a top mounted battery compartment unlike the Trijicon.
    BOlH1gt.jpg

Here's the difference between the RMR and SRO sight pictures. The view through the SRO is wide open making your iron sights much easier to use. The cost is a slightly taller sight that might factor into concealability, not a factor for me with it being attached to the huge Walther PDP 5 inch. Is that a bazooka in your pocket?:green:
    B4mq3te.jpg

I wish it didn't have the big white logo on the side, I might shoot some Cerakote over it to black it out.
    aZNWRvw.jpg

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Also found that Marble Arms still makes sights. They've been around since the 1800's and still make rear lever gun sights the exact same way. I didn't like their front sights, they've changed the design so I ordered another Skinner front sight in steel.

This rear sight was an upgrade for Winchesters with the diamond and wider buck horn making for an easier to use sight picture. Going to put this on my Pre 64 1894. Also picked up another Skinner front sight in steel to work with the sight ladder on the Marble arms rear sight. Going to cut the front sight into a traditional lever gun shape and blue it shiny to match the original.
    7rfk16d.jpg

uazhcPF.jpg

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    250 of Starline 6mm Creed-Mo brass .
    I ordered it 3 years ago, they called and said
    they just completed a run and verified if I still wanted it , so yes, send it .

Top Bottom