• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Nothing bad happening here! Gonna go to the local gun shop to participate in a combination dinner. I'll bring my Wolfgang Puck oven and cook 5 pounds of chicken thighs.

The dinner is for an employee who is taking another job, the owner's wife who broke her leg and is now mending real well, and, of course, TG. They're all terrific people and it will be a pleasure to be with them!

At 2:30, a carpenter is coming over to estimate some repairs to my house. I'll be glad to get those things done! I have the skill to do it myself but have had major equilibrium issues (sinus trouble) and don't need to be up on a ladder. Bonnie knows and recommended him, so I'm grateful to get the help!

In all, I'm glad to report that things are going real well!

Jake, the wonder dog is too heavy at 10.1 pounds, but we're working on that. I am 31 pounds down!

Flash

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I inherited two acres of land in SW OK a little while ago. I find out today that my neighbor decide to tear down a section of fence on my land and started parking cars on my land.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    This morning I really got pissed off ............... at myself. Left early to get to work as the crane guy was coming to set the trusses up on the new house in progress. Got to work and was going to check in with the crane company ....................... couldn't find my cell phone! :banghead: figured out it was back at home. Hauled ass back to the house and got stuck in school zone traffic. :banghead: (and I committed not felonies or traffic violations on the way! :green:)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I wanna discuss this over a chicken fried steak someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Had some lightning last night. Power went out for a few seconds. Dang PC wouldn't boot up this morning. Tried 4 times, it froze up every time. Hunted around and found my recovery USB drive. It worked. Okay, so I'm not pissed any more.

Top Bottom