Patriot Mobile

What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Broken nose, lacerated liver, hips snapped like a wishbone. I barely walked away from that one... but I did walk!

On the bright side, I won't have to go to work for at least 3 months.
    That’s terrible, wish you a fast and healthy recovery. I love the optimism, that is the bright side to a shitty situation.

Looks like someone pulled out in front of you?

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    What have you done to your vehicle lately?
    Washed it and polished it. Could barely see through the windshield. And since I don't have any windshield wipers, I just decided to wash her. And sprayed some of the chrome, polished it all up nicely and pushed her back under cover. Oh, and checked that the rear wheel is not leaking air anymore. It was just winter air that leaked out and needed the lighter "summer" air a few months ago. Otherwise good. :)

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I had a busy week. Today I installed some new Frontline series rotors and professional series pads.
    20220608_145450.jpg

Earlier this week I repainted the boat trailer. It went from a faded/rusting purple to a dark navy blue.

20220529_163819.jpg
    20220608_145533.jpg

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    That’s terrible, wish you a fast and healthy recovery. I love the optimism, that is the bright side to a shitty situation.

Looks like someone pulled out in front of you?
    Driver pulled across four lanes of traffic on a red light. Visibility was excellent.

No idea why he did it. Guy only has $30k minimum liability as well. Not worth suing, as he was driving an 80s F250 out of section 8 apartments.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Driver pulled across four lanes of traffic on a red light. Visibility was excellent.

No idea why he did it. Guy only has $30k minimum liability as well. Not worth suing, as he was driving an 80s F250 out of section 8 apartments.
    That’s the worst, I’ve seen it a million times and stupidity never surprises me out of these people. Glad you made it out, Hope everything works out for you.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    @ZX9RCAM so I have like 30 miles on the grom now. Don't tell the wife but I shagged out of work 15 min early yesterday and today so I could take the hooligan way home.

I set the rev limiter at 6250 for the first tank of fuel. The computer I am using builds a custom tune via wideband. I have filled all the fuel trim cells from 4k to 6k. After this tank I will raise it to 8k. Tank after that will be 10k. I am not sure where I will set the final rev limit. Probably 10,8 to 11,0. I plan on tracking down a dyno so I can see where the power actually falls off. No sense in reving it out on the downward half of the curve.

I can say for sure that there is a bunch more power down low.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Here is a pic of the fuel cells I was talking about. Basically the computer will read the air / fuel mix on a rpm vs throttle graph. I had set a target ratio, the computer builds a fuel map to get get it there.

The idea is that the computer will get the engine tuned to probably 95% good enough. At that point I turn off the auto tune and it will then make small adjustments based on temp and load variables
    fe87f630e88f929222157b3968ba7971.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom