• Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    When people sneeze, I say: "Stop it"!

"Would you like fries with that?"

If I wanted fries, I wouldn't forget.

Don't try your petty manipulation with me and yes, I full appreciate management forces their employees to ask this question.

I don't bark at the poor schlemiel asking, but I still hate being asked.

hutu_tootsie

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2016
    Did a job for a guy once that said "Cool Beans" constantly. For an entire week, I listened to this d-bag say "Cool Beans", over and over again. Little did I realize that I was being programmed. Months later, I didn't notice it when I said "Cool Beans" for the 1st time. It felt wrong, of course and yet at the same time I couldn't stop myself. In the beginning I didn't think it was a big deal I'd say it jokingly, and then I'd tell the story about the d-bag and how horrible it was to have to listen to it. Almost as if I was trying to shame myself into not saying it anymore, but it didn't work.

It took years of intensive and expensive therapy, to include electroshock, to construct enough prohibitive barriers in my subconscious to block the impulse. Remember that scene from "Return to the Planet of the Apes", where they had the hapless chimpanzee all wired up in the chair and then yelled "NO!" at him while they electrocuted him? That was me, only the phrase was "Cool Beans" instead. My privates hurt every time I smell chili now, or coffee, or anything that has the "b-word" in it.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Did a job for a guy once that said "Cool Beans" constantly. For an entire week, I listened to this d-bag say "Cool Beans", over and over again. Little did I realize that I was being programmed. Months later, I didn't notice it when I said "Cool Beans" for the 1st time. It felt wrong, of course and yet at the same time I couldn't stop myself. In the beginning I didn't think it was a big deal I'd say it jokingly, and then I'd tell the story about the d-bag and how horrible it was to have to listen to it. Almost as if I was trying to shame myself into not saying it anymore, but it didn't work.

It took years of intensive and expensive therapy, to include electroshock, to construct enough prohibitive barriers in my subconscious to block the impulse. Remember that scene from "Return to the Planet of the Apes", where they had the hapless chimpanzee all wired up in the chair and then yelled "NO!" at him while they electrocuted him? That was me, only the phrase was "Cool Beans" instead. My privates hurt every time I smell chili now, or coffee, or anything that has the "b-word" in it.

Awesome possum !!!

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX

Cool beans!

Sent from...wait where am I!?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Barista

Really?

C'mon, this high falutin title is bestowed upon a counter clerk who makes coffee and coffee based specialty drinks.

Big whoop.

Barista my buttista.

Mixologist,

A bartender with a title worthy of a theoretical physicist.

Crapologist would work just as well.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you.

Bullshit.
    Ha. I told my daughter when she was a baby that it was going to hurt her more than it hurts me. My ex wife hated it and thought I was going to give her a complex or something

Top Bottom