Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sorry, nope....

I was just wondering why Chuck was taking so long to reply.
    He must actually be busy at work, either that, or he is already having the guys work on the steel targets, lol.

Chuck busy at work, lol.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I had to actually work for a few minutes trying to locate some steel.

Your mommy is going to be pissed when she gets home from work and not only found out you have been playing on her computer but you have also been playing in her dildo drawer

alaska1996

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    @ ZX9RCAM

I get that a lot, but its different when I meet people in person. I can see why it's hard to believe none the less. I don't spend very much time with electronics, heck I only got my computer for school. I would much rather be in the woods right now, but I have to be careful. I cashed my bike in a race by the Guadalupe mountain. Some one dug a punji trap on a down jump and it ate my front tire. Threw me off the bike head first into the ground. I have a moderate-severe TBI and can't be doing anything. So I've been spending excess time on my computer. Just a little FYI. After I heal i'm probably never going to come back, I got too much I could be doing.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I am really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but somebody dug a punji trap on a race course on which a race was taking place, come on....

alaska1996

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    I am really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but somebody dug a punji trap on a race course on which a race was taking place, come on....

Nat a race course, a ranch. The race wasn't official. It might have been an animal that dug it , but its hard to believe a sign would just so happen to cover it. And of course the dirt to hide it. It was just a pit, no bamboo or any thing.

Top Bottom