• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I broke my smart phone and can't get on TGT at work anymore:( I see this thread has turned for the better. I still hate spiders.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You do know that a minuet is a short waltz that was once popular in the French Royal court, don't you? See my post to this thread about what makes me cringe.

I'm pretty sure minuet is just the appetizer section of the full menu.

Yep, just googled it so I'm right.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    "Some one dug a punji trap on a down jump "

yeah, people are always digging those around here, the damned things are everywhere.. you gotta be careful for sure

alaska1996

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    "Some one dug a punji trap on a down jump "

yeah, people are always digging those around here, the damned things are everywhere.. you gotta be careful for sure

I sense sarcasm, If only I had been conscious to take pictures.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I had another cringe moment today

I absolutely can't stand any song by The Doors, just don't like them, HATE EVERY SONG they EVER played.
    Its the only bad thing about XM radio and the Rewind and Vinyl channels

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I had another cringe moment today

I absolutely can't stand any song by The Doors, just don't like them, HATE EVERY SONG they EVER played.
    Its the only bad thing about XM radio and the Rewind and Vinyl channels

Agree, I thought it was just me.
    Throw rush in there too for me.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Air suspensions.

People who call wheels "rims".

People who use blocks to lift trucks. Especially people who stack the goddamn things (STOP DOING THAT!)

Gotta (sorta) take issue with some of that. I got some cheap plastic blocks under the front of my truck to level it so I could fit some tires that otherwise wouldn't go. Works great, though it's not really a lift. I HATE a lift that's been on a while and is starting to sag in the back, or a lifted truck towing something and it looks like the front wheels are about to lift of the ground with the ass end almost dragging on the ground. Which brings me to air suspensions. I got air bags on the rear so I can tow and the rear won't squat at all, truck stays level all the time no matter what. I like blocks and airbags that way. At least no problems so far.

Yeah WTF are "rims" isn't that like the outside edge of the wheel?

Stuff that makes me cringe:
    • "Spinners" especially when they get stuck. (thank God those are mostly gone now)
    • Crappy poser tuner cars with insanely loud mufflers and hoods spray painted black (or whatever) just to look different from the rest of the shitty paint that's pealing off the rest of the body (as if there's something special under the hood)
    • Cars lowered so that the crappy ground effects kit is scraping the ground with parts of it coming loose and flopping around, and wheels that look like they are about at a 30 degree angle (negative camber??) and are about to snap off or something after the next bump in the road.
    • Fake hood scoops (even real ones to a lesser extent - my car has one...)
    • wings/spoilers on non race cars. (fake plastic wings on the trunk lid that do nothing but look stupid and block the rear view mirror)
    • Sappy ass "Subaru = Love" commercials (Jeezus Christ those Subaru marketers must be laughing their asses off at us...)
    • Loud blow off valves and external wastegates (unless they are on a full on race/track cars, but I still hate the sound.)
    • The sound of a motor bouncing off the rev limiter over and over and over because the dork driving/riding it thinks that's cool.
    • Bike burn outs where the point is to stay on it till the tire blows. (whoa awesome dude, you messed up your wheel and some other parts came off the back of your bike too!)
    • A hummer or a 4x4 SUV with 22" wheels and rubber bands for tires.
    • Trikes
    • Smart cars that don't get as good mpg as my 93 geo metro used to.
    • Self righteous hybrid owners.

Last edited:

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    The thought of firing any "Magnum" caliber handgun that isn't a .22 or .17-caliber, or the Taurus Judge. My right wrist is perma-fucked thanks to that abomination of a gun (sprain that never healed right, aches 24/7). Firing a friend's .357 (6-inch Python) and my own .44 Mag (7.5" Super Redhawk) just made it worse.

Whenever my 14 year-old friend from Kali catches me on Skype and asks a question that could be answered with two minutes on Google.

The sound of metal on bone. That's why I will most likely never clean/skin/dress anything I kill. I simply can NOT stand that fucking sound.

The sight of my own blood when I don't/didn't know I was bleeding.

Top Bottom