• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    What do you mean?
    Are folks from Austin not known for empty chest-thumping and ego-masturbation?

I'm from west Texas; I wouldn't know.

Round Rock is suburb essentially of Austin. But, yes, if you are afraid to defend you or others with a firearm, I suggest you take the other fellows advice and get a squirt gun of urine.

cb51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2017
    Georgetown Tx.
    I have been carrying on duty for a long, long time. I haven't stopped the practice. I have found that I have nearly shot someone retired almost as many times as I came close to dropping the hammer on duty. Some fool thought I was a mark until he saw a G-21 ready to end him. He ran away like a little bitch, and stopped reaching in his drawers. I felt nothing, and I still don't. Training kicks in, he was about to eat most of mag of 230gr hollows fired bent elbow and drop like a rock. I guess I am not emotional about such things. BG wants to try to shoot me, I am usually on the OODA loop, before they realize what has happened. Main reason I don't like IWB and prefer OWB with a good cover shirts.

Wow, I'm impressed!

Even living most my life in and around some of D.C.'s not so good neighborhoods, I've only had to pull a gun three times. That includes my gang years.

Soooo, out of curiosity, what department were you with?

cb51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2017
    Georgetown Tx.
    Gang years?

It was a crappy childhood and adolescence was a little worse. Grew up in north east Washington D.C. and learned by middle school how to use a padlock on a bandana to keep my lunch money. By high school you carried a knife. The apartments we lived in was on Colorado and 14th street, and our gang was called the Colorado Crew. The cops just called us some other names, none good. The most polite was 'immigrant scum. We were a mixed bag of Irish, Italian, Russian, and Polish kids from immigrant parents. My mom was a single mother and we got by, barely. I went through high school on the WOC program for economically disadvantaged students, so I could leave school after three majors in the morning and go to a job. Me and mom would pool our money to make rent and groceries.

Being dirt poor we'd steal anything not nailed down for money. I enlisted in the army to get out there and send money home to mom. Spent the rest of my life trying to live down my youth. Some of the guys I ran with got killed, a few went prison. I got lucky when I had a choice of army, navy, marines or air force. The army was the best thing ever happened to me.

Most the guns we had wee small pocket size guns for good concealment and easy to replace if it had to tossed in the river. RG .22 revolvers, little .25 autos.

Last edited:

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Wow, I'm impressed!

Even living most my life in and around some of D.C.'s not so good neighborhoods, I've only had to pull a gun three times. That includes my gang years.

Soooo, out of curiosity, what department were you with?

1998-2003 US Border Patrol, 2003-2006, SSA Immigration Special Agent/ICE, 2006-2017 DRO/ERO.

And when you are handicapped guy, most idiots think you are an easy mark, so the guy was intent on robbery after I was retired. He found out, I could still shoot. You don't loose 18.5 years of training just because you retired. Furthermore, there is no transition. One day you are on the job, the next you have a retired badge. I treat scum, like scum deserves to be treated. You want to try to hold me up for money to rob me, and you busy digging in your underwear for it, I already have the OODA loop. The language does not escape you either. I was never polite and was always hands on to aggressive suspects. So, I said, "If you are going to reach mother fucker than reach." He was two seconds from getting bent elbow three to the chest, and down he would go. He ran off like a little bitch, into the crowd and rethought his position on trying to rob people who are obviously handicapped.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Then, with a Glock without an RMR, you have to remember to hold at the 12 o'clock position. Come to think of it, my 9mm G-19 Glock as an RMR, my G-21C is getting one with a +3 arredondo extensions (13-17) rounds. My G-40 already has an RMR. About the only Glock I own that doesn't have one is my .460 Rowland conversion.

cb51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2017
    Georgetown Tx.
    1998-2003 US Border Patrol, 2003-2006, SSA Immigration Special Agent/ICE, 2006-2017 DRO/ERO.

And when you are handicapped guy, most idiots think you are an easy mark, so the guy was intent on robbery after I was retired. He found out, I could still shoot. You don't loose 18.5 years of training just because you retired. Furthermore, there is no transition. One day you are on the job, the next you have a retired badge. I treat scum, like scum deserves to be treated. You want to try to hold me up for money to rob me, and you busy digging in your underwear for it, I already have the OODA loop. The language does not escape you either. I was never polite and was always hands on to aggressive suspects. So, I said, "If you are going to reach mother fucker than reach." He was two seconds from getting bent elbow three to the chest, and down he would go. He ran off like a little bitch, into the crowd and rethought his position on trying to rob people who are obviously handicapped.

Okay, I gotta ask; WTF is a bent elbow in reference to shooting????

I know what a Weaver stance is, and I know what Applegate taught. But you say bent elbow like it's the crack of doom. Or the crack of something else.

I may need oxygen after this.

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    I think he wants us to believe that standing in a booth repeating "US citizen?" all day gave him the equivalent experience of a devgru delta SAD.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Okay, I gotta ask; WTF is a bent elbow in reference to shooting????

I know what a Weaver stance is, and I know what Applegate taught. But you say bent elbow like it's the crack of doom. Or the crack of something else.

I may need oxygen after this.

When you are within 3 yards, you don't extend your firearm, unless you are offering it to the bad guy.

Top Bottom