• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    .......and cruised all of the hot spots for girls with questionable morality....

How's that new car working on the lady situation? All of the girls who lived wild and free with the "new" birth control pills seem to be happily settled into the wife, mother and grandmother role. It was a great time and I sampled the "free love" at every opportunity! My phone rang and I'd hear "Flash why don't you come over for a nice platonic F...."

Yup....those were good times!

Ladies today are gold diggers who whine and gripe a lot. You touch them and they own you. Things sure have changed!

Flash

I think we are kindred souls . . . at least, had plenty of the same experiences in our pasts. Now, since I am married - not doing the "mid-life crisis divorce the wife and date a chica half my age" thing -- I am actually having to tread a little carefully. I've had no less than 5 young ladies at work (young being 25-35) ask me for a ride or to go to lunch or drinks after work and I have been reluctant to do so. All I need is one long blonde hair to stand out in the black interior like neon to my wife!! LOL!

But I have no doubt I could get some action based just on the car. Not that I'm not handsome and charming and all of that! :-)
    ARJ Defense ad

michael e

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    11 Tahoe about 17 when better half drives, goes down alot when I do.
    08 Impala 20-25 almost all city
    06 CBR 35-50 depending on traffic, speed. 50 is freeway no traffic so can stay in higher gear. With traffic I stay in powerband so I can get away from people

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    11 Tahoe about 17 when better half drives, goes down alot when I do.
    08 Impala 20-25 almost all city
    06 CBR 35-50 depending on traffic, speed. 50 is freeway no traffic so can stay in higher gear. With traffic I stay in powerband so I can get away from people

is there a law against splitting lanes? i see guys all the time on bikes riding the line but when i move over a bit for them to split lanes they never take it? are they just too scared to or what?

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Not many. Just an S&B intake, single plane intake, and a freer flowing exhaust. Thinking about adding some 4.56 gears to help turn the 35's I've got on there now

single plane? is that an m1 or modded kegger? ive got the hughes airgap intake, fastman tb. i went with 4:88 gears when i had 35s in case i wanted to upgrade.

txbass06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2012
    Texarkana
    single plane? is that an m1 or modded kegger? ive got the hughes airgap intake, fastman tb. i went with 4:88 gears when i had 35s in case i wanted to upgrade.

It's the M1. Got a pretty good deal on it or I probably wouldn't have one and just done the kegger mod to mine with the Hughes plenum kit. How were the 4.88's and 35's on yours? I do mostly city driving but I don't want to turning too many RPM's when I do hit the highway

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    It's the M1. Got a pretty good deal on it or I probably wouldn't have one and just done the kegger mod to mine with the Hughes plenum kit. How were the 4.88's and 35's on yours? I do mostly city driving but I don't want to turning too many RPM's when I do hit the highway

it wasnt that bad, it was a little high but honestly i thought it was the perfect combo to maintain that same stock gear/tire ratio.

Top Bottom