• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texasmc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Austin
    Normally I carry a BM710 in D2, but today I have the following:

The left one is a Ganzo 704, a Chinese-made Benchmade HK-something knockoff (the original has been discontinued so this is the only way to buy a similar knife new), the right one is the famous SanRenMu 710, also Chinese made (looks similar to a small Sebenza) but a very nicely put together, solid lockup, all-stainless framelock.

The small one is a SpyderCo Bug. Under $10 from Amazon and it's useful for the keys.

I usually carry the Benchmade 710 for my primary use, and I like the recurve for slicing sheet material. I carry one or two Chinese knives because they are cheaper, I can loan them out without worrying about my main blade being busted up by someone, and also for using in sketch areas or on the water, in case I lose them. But they've held up fine, the most recent wave of Chinese knives have been of excellent, excellent quality. And some of the companies actually make knives for SpyderCo, BM, etc.

Here's another pic of the Bug just to show how small it is:

Pachucko

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    I just got a Cold Steel Voyager (Large) so I'm toting that for a while. Love the feel, but the tip-up is still a little troublesome.

Regards.....Pachucko

klabe81

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Humble
    I got a cheap Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops folding lock-knife I picked up from Buc ee's on the way to San Antonio. I think I paid about $15 for it and I use it almost every day, if not for opening annoying plastic packaging, it serves as a decent key for locking and unlocking doors in my apartment from the outside to keep my 2 year old out. Haha!
    I keep it in my jeans pocket by day and it's on the bedside cabinet at night.

But yeah, the knife is Man's oldest tool and I can't imagine life without one.

Attachments

• My knife.jpg
      My knife.jpg
      48.8 KB · Views: 208

Gopher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Far, far, far North Dallas
    These days a S&W 24/7. Back in the day before it was tacti-cool, a Buck 112. Big, clunky, no clip but would hold a shaving edge forever. Also made a poor man's brass knuckle in a pinch. I would still carry it today if it had a good carry clip.

Top Bottom