• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Zero Tolerance Z350. Absolutely one of the best knives for the money.

DSC_0029.jpg

Agreed, I am so damn mad at myself. This is the only knife I have EVER lost. I bought mine at introductory SHOT show pricing (about $45 if I recall) and cant bring myself to pay what they go for now, just based on principle.
    Venture Surplus ad

brocknchrist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    south texas
    Cold steel kobun, which is my self defense...

My utility is some folding 3.5 inch blade with a no name on it, but it works till I find exactly what i want in about that size...

Live, Laugh, Love. If that doesn't work, Load, Aim and Fire. (repeat as necessary)

seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God...

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I am seriously liking the small slim fixed blade for carry now. It fits in the pocket about like a folder but is much stronger.

Get some looks when I bust it out to cut up the baby's chicken nuggets though

Oh well, welcome to Texas. If you don't like then don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya on your way out!

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    I am seriously liking the small slim fixed blade for carry now. It fits in the pocket about like a folder but is much stronger.

Oh well, welcome to Texas. If you don't like then don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya on your way out!

LOL awesome!

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio

AMEN Brother!

I Carry a SOG trident spring locking folder with the thumb stud
    SOGTF-3.gif

yosimitesam92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    houston,Texas
    I bought a cold steel ti lite not to long ago, at a gun show and did a little research on cold steel, I highly reccommend them for their high quality of materials but also if youve ever seen the videos of their test. its quite impressive

Top Bottom