What percentage of your income goes to guns and ammo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Back during the Clinton days, a U.S. Representative from Georgia urged all Patriotic Americans to buy one gun a month to overwhelm the inane "Brady" rules in place at that time.

It worked.

Today, we can find a firearm we like, show our ID, and walk away after payment in about thirty minutes. No waiting periods, no intrusive local back-ground checks, and no LE certification (except for fully auto firearms).

Ever since, I put away 10% of my monthly pay solely for the purchase of a firearm.

So, about every four or five months, I could buy the handgun or long gun of my choice outright.

Just like buying a car: Don't finance when you should pay cash.

Be well.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    It's there. Making me gun money right now...

Lmao, I scanned it several weeks ago, and was like Wuuut... Lmao.. I hear ya man, whatever pays the bills, I have my quarter bucket, you have a website, it's all good..... So how do I get me one of dem dar websites? Heck, I'd probably spend all the profits there!

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Lmao, I scanned it several weeks ago, and was like Wuuut... Lmao.. I hear ya man, whatever pays the bills, I have my quarter bucket, you have a website, it's all good..... So how do I get me one of dem dar websites? Heck, I'd probably spend all the profits there!

Send the IRS $200 for a tax ID number, buy some inventory at wholesale, Buy the domain name and build the website. People send you $$ and all you do is ship. I don't even do that anymore. 5% to the warehouse and they ship for you. My markup and additional shipping tacked on the end makes it profitable.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Send the IRS $200 for a tax ID number, buy some inventory at wholesale, Buy the domain name and build the website. People send you $$ and all you do is ship. I don't even do that anymore. 5% to the warehouse and they ship for you. My markup and additional shipping tacked on the end makes it profitable.

I know the drill oh too well...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michaelm18
    Top Bottom