Lynx Defense

What should I cover these missing emblem holes on my car with?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    The stupid ass previous owner took off the ford emblems from the back of my stang and replaced it with a longhorns sign, which would be cool if UT wasn't so damn liberal nowadays (no offense, Paul).

P.S. I need to replace my 3rd brake light, how would I keep a new one from drying out and turning white/cracking like that?

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0002-1.jpg

So I have all these decals and stickers from companies where I ordered parts from, or places I'm a member of. Which one of these do yall think I should cover them there holes with? I already have an NRA sticker on the rear windshield. The area for me to put the sticker at is approximately 5" long horizontally, and that yellow TSRA decal is 4.5" long.

IMAG0003-1.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

I was also considering putting an American or Texas flag decal on there to cover the holes. Red, white n blue or black and white. Got to find one online first though.

247106610v4_225x225_Front.jpg

american-flag-clip-art-black-and-white3.png
    Texas SOT

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    I would not ever put any stickers on my car. Except for on glass where it can be removed with a razor.
    As for the holes you can have them patched and painted at a body shop. If you can't afford to have a pro do the work a patch from the back of jb weld and a drop of touch up paint will look a lot better than an ugly sticker.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm on board with the no sticker crew but a friend solved a similar problem with bullet hole stickers sweeping the side of his truck. It does have a manly appearance! I avoid any sticker that identifies me as a gun owner. I think that makes my vehicle less attractive for a smash & grab.

The rainbow sticker would really set it off, though. Good idea, CW!

Flash

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Re elect Obama sticker?

No, I would avoid stickers on paint at all costs. I like the OEM idea or getting it filled and painted...

Top Bottom