APOD Firearms

What should I cover these missing emblem holes on my car with?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    A is OEM ford badge
    Yeah that's what makes the most sense.

So I have all these decals and stickers from companies where I ordered parts from, or places I'm a member of.
    Any of these companies sponsor you in any way? If not, don't put them on your car. One it's free advertising, and two it makes you look like a poser. I have never understood the desire to make one's street car look all whored out like a NASCAR. Most people with real racecars usually only have a couple stickers and that's from companies that have actually given them something.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Yeah that's what makes the most sense.

Any of these companies sponsor you in any way? If not, don't put them on your car. One it's free advertising, and two it makes you look like a poser. I have never understood the desire to make one's street car look all whored out like a NASCAR. Most people with real racecars usually only have a couple stickers and that's from companies that have actually given them something.

Hey hey hey! Lets get things straight here, DAN. I do not put stickers all over my car, nope! I only have one and that is an NRA sticker on the rear windshield. The only reason I even considered a sticker was to get those damn holes covered up

blackwater

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    odessa
    Jakash I bet your ride looks like this LMAO!!!

back_of_car.jpg

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy

I bet Ford hasn't sponsored him either, but their name is all over it. We all know it's a Mustang without the badges.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    The stupid ass previous owner took off the ford emblems from the back of my stang and replaced it with a longhorns sign, which would be cool if UT wasn't so damn liberal nowadays (no offense, Paul).

Do a Google search and use the term "debadging." That's the term for removing those emblems, and there are a number of ways of handling the holes.

Top Bottom