• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    I’m not too adventurous, I like the Cotton Patch 3 cheese bacon med rare which is pretty telling. Old folks home restaurant in my neck of the woods.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I’m not too adventurous, I like the Cotton Patch 3 cheese bacon med rare which is pretty telling. Old folks home restaurant in my neck of the woods.

You are pretty close to Kenny's Burgers in PLano. Spring Creek & Preston. Best burger I've ever had.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    One of the best burgers I had was a buffalo burger in Custer, South Dakota, long drive though.

(Although the venison burgers Jimmy made at the TGT meet last year were awesome)

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    If you ever get out around Canton in East Texas go 2-3 Mi west on I20 from Canton and visit Dukes Truckstop. They have a burger to kill for. They grind their own meat and the patty is abt 3/4" thick. Dressed out it is about 4" thick. Costs less than $8 and vets get a 15% discount. Did I mention they have a nice bar with a lot of specialty beer. Beer and Burgers, don't get much better
    IMG_2364 (Medium).jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2364 (Medium).jpeg
      IMG_2364 (Medium).jpeg
      107.8 KB · Views: 597

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    If you ever get out around Canton in East Texas go 2-3 Mi west on I20 from Canton and visit Dukes Truckstop. They have a burger to kill for. They grind their own meat and the patty is abt 3/4" thick. Dressed out it is about 4" thick. Costs less than $8 and vets get a 15% discount. Did I mention they have a nice bar with a lot of specialty beer. Beer and Burgers, don't get much better View attachment 166857
    That burger looks extra good. Its not over made. Fair sized meat and not lost in too many veges. I'd eat that.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Thing about a great burger you don't set it down & you don't take it's picture! Hell last time the wife & I went out for a burger, I ordered a second (Bellaire Broiler Burger Special). This was the very first time I ever pulled this stunt!

After the first one was done I took a drink. I had them both gone before the wife was close to finishing hers. It damn near hurt me but I was in burger heaven! Later when I was telling a buddy he was both impressed & stunned that I ate 2 of them.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    One morning I walked in Whataburger and a Gentleman was at the counter in open carry mode he was asked to leave. The manager could have been more polite about it. They don't post any signs on the door either. IMO if you don't want Open Carry to grow a pair and post a .30-07 sign

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    One morning I walked in Whataburger and a Gentleman was at the counter in open carry mode he was asked to leave. The manager could have been more polite about it. They don't post any signs on the door either. IMO if you don't want Open Carry to grow a pair and post a .30-07 sign
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't want to see those damnable .06 and .07 signs. One of the problems in Texas is law enforcement involvement. The legally armed are a free target of LE who just plain *uck with people because they can. Police are much more authoritarian and arbitrary today then years past. The signs can make what should be a "no big deal" situation into a Police action. Often escalated by the attitudes of both the LEO and a big headed burger flipper assistant manager.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't want to see those damnable .06 and .07 signs. One of the problems in Texas is law enforcement involvement. The legally armed are a free target of LE who just plain *uck with people because they can. Police are much more authoritarian and arbitrary today then years past. The signs can make what should be a "no big deal" situation into a Police action. Often escalated by the attitudes of both the LEO and a big headed burger flipper assistant manager.
    latest?cb=20120926134639.jpg

Attachments

• latest?cb=20120926134639.jpg
      latest?cb=20120926134639.jpg
      12.1 KB · Views: 316
    Top Bottom