• ...and so much more!
  • cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Yep, I know what goes into hamburger.

I like steak cooked medium and can handle it medium rare. But I'll only eat hamburger if it's well done.
    And what goes into hamburger. The trimmings from that steak you like when it's trimmed to make it look pretty for you. There's only the trimmings from the carcass as it's processed, sorry no strange parts allowed.
    Consumers are being fed so much fake food advertising the marketers make more money. Organic bananas and coconut, Thought all of them are organic. Even seen foods as having labels saying 'gluten free' that haven't been within a hundred miles of a kernel of wheat.
    GMO foods. The diet today does not contain any GMO food. The parts of the plant that have different genetic material in them are not consumed by people. The only food item that contains any GMO are cooking oils and the heat during cooking changes the genetic material completely.
    The BS today is that GMO foods are full of pesticides and this is untrue. The GMO plant has had a gene from a normal soil bacteria spliced into the original plant genes and it just happens to make the plant resistant to attacks by insects. This allows the farmer to use much less insecticide on crops. Sounds like a benefit.
    All this conspiratorial nonsense makes it easy for the grocery stores to charge you more for your food.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Talked to a General Contractor I do work for. They are trying to get into the Whataburger account as the new owners are planning a nationwide campaign.

No idea what that is going to do to the operation but I do look forward to getting Whataburger outside of Texas.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Closest one to me here in Hot Springs is in Texarkana, about a three hour round trip.
    Looking forward to having one closer.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    And what goes into hamburger. The trimmings from that steak you like when it's trimmed to make it look pretty for you. There's only the trimmings from the carcass as it's processed, sorry no strange parts allowed.
    Consumers are being fed so much fake food advertising the marketers make more money. Organic bananas and coconut, Thought all of them are organic. Even seen foods as having labels saying 'gluten free' that haven't been within a hundred miles of a kernel of wheat.
    GMO foods. The diet today does not contain any GMO food. The parts of the plant that have different genetic material in them are not consumed by people. The only food item that contains any GMO are cooking oils and the heat during cooking changes the genetic material completely.
    The BS today is that GMO foods are full of pesticides and this is untrue. The GMO plant has had a gene from a normal soil bacteria spliced into the original plant genes and it just happens to make the plant resistant to attacks by insects. This allows the farmer to use much less insecticide on crops. Sounds like a benefit.
    All this conspiratorial nonsense makes it easy for the grocery stores to charge you more for your food.
    When I say something about the lack of meat in fast food burgers, I catch all this shit demanding links and such, yet this post gets a pass. Lets demand to see the links to Monsanto that this genius used to make up the information in this post. You piss and moan cause your chemical burger is not pure and this guy sings the praises of GMO food and you can't even question question his statements? Its ok to say somebody took a dirt gene and put it in your corn flakes and this is somehow a good thing? Not saying all mutating is bad. If you like a shot of hooch or popcorn praise the people that mutated corn from a weed in the Aztec days to the tasty product it is today. Gene splicing is the method used today. Monsanto however does it only for profit and does not care who is hurt. In their efforts to grow and sell more, they have mutated the nutrition out of food and replaced it with chemical dirt developed in their labs.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Oh and I had Whataburger last night. My boy got me my fav A number 1 with cheese and sliced Jalapenos. Tasted great, just like always. Much better than in and out crap that was just so so in 1971 when the first one opened in my old neighborhood. Has not gotten better today, but there is always room for another burger place

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Last friday ..had 2 gym bros over watching strong man events

I made 93% lean 1/2 lb burgers on my Komado Joe smoker with
    2 slices of cheese and bacon on a 4" seeded bun with sweet potato fries and chips and salsa.

There just isnt a way to buy something like that IMO

And there are no damned pictures and nobody's phone was broke!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Last friday ..had 2 gym bros over watching strong man events

I made 93% lean 1/2 lb burgers on my Komado Joe smoker with
    2 slices of cheese and bacon on a 4" seeded bun with sweet potato fries and chips and salsa.

There just isnt a way to buy something like that IMO

I was able to obtain a pic of vmax's gym bros though:

140208_2723341_Pumping_Up_with_Hans__amp__Franz_anvver_1.jpg

Attachments

• 140208_2723341_Pumping_Up_with_Hans__amp__Franz_anvver_1.jpg
      140208_2723341_Pumping_Up_with_Hans__amp__Franz_anvver_1.jpg
      29.7 KB · Views: 433

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

That’s the way to let people know where they stand. No point in wasting time about a broken phone, or forgotten invite. Just jump out there and let those people know you didn’t want them there and never intended to invite them in the first place.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Guess you know where you stand in the gym bro department.
    I think he’s just prejudiced against non gym folks. Although, before I jump to conclusions, I should probably check to see if he invited the other local TGT member.

@Vaquero Did you get your invite to burgers last Friday?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    That’s the way to let people know where they stand. No point in wasting time about a broken phone, or forgotten invite. Just jump out there and let those people know you didn’t want them there and never intended to invite them in the first place.
    Maybe a little curt, yes, but I didn’t wish anyone’s dog dead.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom