• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Dripping Springs. Tried to order 2 sandwiches. I am an elderly cancer patient and my voice is compromised. The girl would not let me talk. I just wanted 2 sandwiches. I cannot answer 50 questions, it hurts to talk. SO the idiot manager gets testy with me. ANSWER the questions, and Q!UIT using That tone of voice. It is the ONLY voice that I have left. **** you whatabungle.
    I will never go there again.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Dang, that's sad. Sorry that's what you got. Many of us Texans worried when they were bought out by the IL company if they would change their culture. I would say "yes", they have.
    We have had only one not good experience with any of their Texas stores ourselves (was also an obvious employee issue; so we don't hold it against them). Did you try their web site to see if you could provide a "suggestion" for them? I think that I would.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Obviously hard to get good managers as well! Poor management results in poor employees.
    We know a manager at a hopdoddy's. He has always been good to us. He started out as a dish washer. Has worked his way up to the front of house manager. He is working at a busier location for a few months because they are not performing as well. He is just going to keep working his way up. I don't think he is even 30 yo

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Entitled people, with minimum wage going up they forget that their job is not that important. People are more pushy today, no respect. Look at the way teachers are disrespected.

Noggin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    We have had several occasions when orders got messed up. Then I got challenged by the manager for open carry (even though there have never been any 30:07 signs). Last time I got stuff from there I went curbside, even with the order called in well in advance they messed up, so of course I went in to complain I walked in through the staff door they use to bring the food out and explained in a firm but calm and precise manner how they had got it wrong, with of course my 9mm in it's usual 3 O clock kydex in plain view. They were surprisingly polite and finally gave me what I came for - but never again, I've had it with waterburger.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Sorry that happened to you. I'm not making excuses for poor treatment, but there are jerk customers that get off messing with low-level employees, so I imagine they get crap daily.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    My wife likes Waddleburger, but the drive through lines are way to long and I don't do lines, especially for fast food.

And this is why I will never try In-and-Out. You can be there are 3PM on a Wednesday and the damned line is still 50 cars deep. There is no damned hamburger on the planet worth that kind of wait, especially a fast food burger.

CarlS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2023
    Austin
    Seems most parents these days either spoil their kids to the point of not needing a low wage starter job or encourage them to make money on TikTok. I'd guess the former in DS, but don't be surprised if you're mentioned in that cashier/manager's next viral rant.

I hope you informed them of your condition before you left so they can feel guilty.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    And this is why I will never try In-and-Out. You can be there are 3PM on a Wednesday and the damned line is still 50 cars deep. There is no damned hamburger on the planet worth that kind of wait, especially a fast food burger.
    Chic-Fil-A too.
    People tell me it's good. They also tell me they manage the lines well, but long lines are long lines, and as I already said. I do not do lines, so I guess I will never find out if it is good or not.

Top Bottom