• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    After years of beer drinking, I finally settled on this (when i want real beer). Best beer ever.

weihenstephaner-vitus.jpg

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Yeah. What's more is just how damn good it is. I first had the Hefe at a beer garden in Indianapolis, I was like "Wow." That was my fav until I got hold of the Vitus. Man that's good stuff.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Yeah. What's more is just how damn good it is. I first had the Hefe at a beer garden in Indianapolis, I was like "Wow." That was my fav until I got hold of the Vitus. Man that's good stuff.

I've even got two of those cool glasses in your pic.

Haven't been able to find any more though...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Man I love that beer, but I only get some around the holidays when my cousin comes down from Garland. HEB
    Says their not allowed to sell it.

The HEB Central Market stores have it. They have lots of "exotic" beers like that.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Texas Spirit Dark Rum is pretty good for mixing with Coke or DP. Can't beat it at $13 a half gallon! And it actually tastes pretty damn good. Though it is a tad on the sweet side when mixed.

-edit-

looks like you can only get the stuff at Western Beverages though, as it's made specifically for them

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Texas Spirit Dark Rum is pretty good for mixing with Coke or DP. Can't beat it at $13 a half gallon! And it actually tastes pretty damn good. Though it is a tad on the sweet side when mixed.
    I can not stand straight Diet coke...just has a nasty after taste to me, but for the past 15 years, when I have a Jack I mix it with Diet Coke to cut that sweet taste down a tad.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Rum is the drink of the day I guess. Ron Rico Spiced rum and Coke for me. I needed a nap after my 32 oz mixed drink.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Castillo rum and Seagram's Strawberry Daiquiri in a pint glass - three fingers of rum and a sugary malt for a mixer. If I ain't already diabetic, I probably will be by the end of this weekend. If I post anything stupider than usual, it might be that.

Top Bottom