• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Crown and coke. First time I've drank to get drunk in years. Way overdue.
    It's been a while for me (not years) but after this shit ass week at work, I'm going to get a nice buzz, take a few advil, drink a bottle of water and go to bed about 3am.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    It's been a while for me (not years) but after this shit ass week at work, I'm going to get a nice buzz, take a few advil, drink a bottle of water and go to bed about 3am.
    Shit ass week is right. I have a drunk ass soon to be ex husband who thinks ill drop charges if he scares me bad enough. A guy I went on one date with who is now basically stalking me and my boss thinks its all my fault for not just closing my eyes and accepting that men are gonna be men. I shoulda been a nun.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Shit ass week is right. I have a drunk ass soon to be ex husband who thinks ill drop charges if he scares me bad enough. A guy I went on one date with who is now basically stalking me and my boss thinks its all my fault for not just closing my eyes and accepting that men are gonna be men. I shoulda been a nun.
    "Men will be Men" Those are the dudes that end up getting kicked in the nuts once or twice a month and put in jail for being morons.

Is the one date the guy that said he was an Army Ranger?

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    "Men will be Men" Those are the dudes that end up getting kicked in the nuts once or twice a month and put in jail for being morons.

Is the one date the guy that said he was an Army Ranger?

Yes. Had lunch with him. He then showed up at my job. I never told him exactly where I worked. Told him I just wanted to be friends. He has called and txted asking what he did wrong ever since then. I stopped answering him he calmed down for about 24 hours. Now he's back at it.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    I'd text him "Look You didn't do anything wrong, I just got out of a bad relationship and I just need time. A date or two, but you are freaking me out a little. Please back off and let me move at my own pace."

If he is young, he thinks he needs an answer to what he did.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Nothings stupider than "stupider"
    I disagree. Stupidity, like some other disorders, has a spectrum of severity - from everyday mistakes we all make, to the kind of highly enriched weapons-grade stupid that even the most experienced LEO, EMT or psychiatrist has never witnessed. I'm good... sitting in my office with nothing more dangerous than a keyboard.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    When I drink, I put my handgun in my wife's nightstand, so I have zero chance of grabbing it. Someone breaks in, they could only hope I woould be the one with the gun, she would shoot your ass till the blood stops pumping.

Hell, in that class last Sunday, she blew the balls of of one target. All us guys took a deep breath....

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'd text him "Look You didn't do anything wrong, I just got out of a bad relationship and I just need time. A date or two, but you are freaking me out a little. Please back off and let me move at my own pace."

If he is young, he thinks he needs an answer to what he did.
    Did it. His response was to ask me if I wanted to go have a turkey burger. No lie. He's in his 40's. Time for another drink.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Did it. His response was to ask me if I wanted to go have a turkey burger. No lie. He's in his 40's. Time for another drink.

40?! Oh hell, your next text should have been "look dude, just go **** off, you are a moron!!"

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Turkey burger? Only self-absorbed health nuts eat that. If it's going to be a burger, it should be a real one. Or chili dogs, followed by a farting contest.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Turkey burger? Only self-absorbed health nuts eat that. If it's going to be a burger, it should be a real one. Or chili dogs, followed by a farting contest.

I use to take my dates out for steak and if they trimmed all the fat off, I skipped the second date, offered them 40 bucks for sex and moved on.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm clean and sober for 31 years so I drink nothing with alcohol in it. Strangely, I got some other things out of my life, too. I don't drink carbonated drinks, no sugar or even diet soda, no coffee, milk only with my morning cereal and seldom drink juice.

I drink water and that's it.

Flash

Top Bottom