• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I like manhaten with rye. I go between Ritenhouse and dickel rye with cocchi vermouth. Occasionally Bulleit.

Martinis, I usually do a wash out with with refgular dry vermouth or lillet blanc. For gin I use either Boodles, Beefeater, or Blue Sapphire. Always with olives. Gin soaked olives are one of the joys of life.

The occasional scotch too. For high dollar days just a drop of lagovula 16.
    whoa whoa whoa. I saw martini, olive, gin... everything else was way too pro....
    If you're not really a beer drinker, then beer probably tastes a lot like sweat tea.
    i noticed that. I think the rich people are drinking ball sweat tea nowadays though.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    seems not many are big drinkers here. not sure why it's becoming a goal of mine lmao. Just thought it'd be all grown up and stuff if I had a glass of whiskey or scotch or whatever while wearing a robe.
    I can't grow facial hair so this is the next best thing.

Sent from my SIG Sauer
    Funny, I always thought I was more grown up after I quit drinking, or at least I quit doing stupid childish crap when I was drunk.

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Almost every night I share a bottle of wine with my wife during/post dinner. My wife can't do beer or hard liquor for health reasons, but wine seems to be fine for her which is ok with me. It's something we can share together. Tonight's selections was a white Bordeaux from Chateau Lafite Rothschild.

Sometimes I have a beer or cocktail right after getting home from work. Beer from Shiner or a local brewery (No Label, Karbach, etc.), a pseudo-white Russian (with Irish cream), Belvenie Double Wood or Four Roses Single Barrel, occasionally a margarita.

Last edited:

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    The husband has made me a drink of something or other. It's orange juice... and probably vodka. XD

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    20220624_182928.jpg

I kind of just rediscovered this...over crushed ice this is good stuff....especially after some of the ice melts and mixes in.

Top Bottom