• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Big salad with home grown vegetables, cottage cheese, and Italian blend cheese and herbs..garlic bread.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Have not had dinner tonight. I did have a bag of Planters Peanuts around 7PM and have not been hungry since. Ate a Jimmy Dean croissant egg, sausage & cheese sandwich for breakfast, a pork egg roll for lunch and those peanuts. I am baffled as to why I am not hungry. Whatever, eating less is only to my diet's benefit.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    After the cheeseburger, I baked a batch of busted biscuits.. Usually the busted 2 or 3 are history, but this time the whole batch stayed flet and never rose.

Will advise on gravy progress....

Convince me to move on t brownies...

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    One benefit of being married to a much younger wife (I'm 74) is that she still searches for all those great "healthy foods" and then tries them on us. Some are very tasty. My 5 heart surgeries in 20 years makes her think she is my caretaker, lover and chef. We are great friends.

Tonight was grilled paleo chicken, Israeli salad (lots of work there) and 3 tbps of organic hemp seeds sprinkled on it all. The seeds are very awesome, full of omegas, protein and tasty. Are also great on yogurt, oatmeal and any salad. Ice cold fresh peaches, strawberries and kiwi for dessert.

Top Bottom