You are one brave our very hungry fella at the time or did you have a belly full of SAKI?ohhh man.... I spent 2yrs in Korea, and various trips to China... If I listed all the interesting local food I ate... it would be a pretty long post.
Just to name a few:
1. Hot Pot with pigs brain, coagulated ducks blood, and eel.
2. Venomous snake (unknown variety, and some cobra I believe) served with a nice chilled glass of some Chinese liquor that had snake venom in it, also with fresh bile from a just slaughtered snake spleen to add that green tone and extra kick (also good for the skin evidently).
3. Nakji aka live squirming octopi... dipped in a light butter sauce (no kidding).
4. Ducks tongue, actually my side dish of choice in China.
5. Whole rabbits head, eyeballs included... after you eat the meat off the bone you crack open the back of the skull and suck out the brains. This was a popular riverside treat in Chengdu.
:edit: Rattle snake is pretty damn good... I had it when I was a kid, pan fried with cactus.
Like I said I could go on for some time....