• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    assuming the 4473 is the form where i write my info and check boxes that say that i havent committed crimes and am a legal immigrant, I filled it out as he told me what to and not to fill out. Then he took it to the back room, came out and said something about me needing to have my dad with me since i'm not 21.

And yes, even he said that he doesn't know why it's like that since the assembled lower already has a stock on it.

Well if you filled out the 4473 it was not a straw purchase. But the FFL violated USC 18 922(b).

I still do not get what your father being there was for.

All he has to do is read the instructions as I posted above and he would understand. It is amazing how stupid some FFLs are.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I just re-read what you posted, which i reposted here

According to this, It sounds like the dealer was right in not transferring it to me though... (as far as I can understand. I'm no lawyer! :D )

Instruction18.gif

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Excuse my firearms laws ignorance, i'm still learning, but how would it be a straw purchase if I'm not buying it from them? I just had it FFL transfered to them.

Exactly, so if someone other than you fills out the 4473, then they are lying on the 4473, unless you sold it to them.

Top Bottom