ARJ Defense ad

where are the liberals with no new federal gun control?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    It is amazing. All my facebook friends that are super liberal are very quite. They had all their big talk about taking this or that and boy they have sure shut up, at least for now.

I do feel bad for my friends back in CA.. They are getting royally hosed. I think the battle will now be state by state.
    Gun Zone Deals

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Funny, Joker - all my liberal FB friends have been wailing and gnashing their teeth all last night and today. It's been all kinds of entertaining.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    I got into a fun discussion with one on my FB page today. He came into the conversation late about the Saudi National being deported after the Boston bombing, claiming it was probably done by some white radical extremists, and not someone of Middle Eastern descent.

Hay day ensued. Good times.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I can honestly say that I don't know any Liberals....at least folks who may be Liberal shut the Hell up around me.

I went into a store and a guy there was being a kind of a jerk. He left and I asked about him. Apparently, he voted for Obama and is regretting his choice. To my knowledge, he is the only person that I've met who admits to voting for the Liar in charge.

Flash

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I've had "discussions" with a couple of different liberals that were friend of a friend. As soon as there is common sense interjected, they go on the defensive.

#1 liked to bring Alex Jones up and accuse us of bring Alex Jones up ...

#2 called me an idiot and "resigned from the conversation".

If they can't get their way, then it's time to call the waaambulance.

Sent from my RobCo Pip-Boy 3000.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I cruise the Yahoo Liberal news in the morning and from what I saw, the Liberals are rooting around looking for something else to ban. Comically, they aren't motivated to saving the US from bankruptcy and don't seem to care that millions of folks are still unemployed or underemployed. They're just looking for something else to ban or getting off on THREATENING to ban other things. We said all along the gun control isn't about guns. It's about control.

WTF!

Flash

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Where are the liberals" you ask? They're busy looking for ways to use Executive Orders to screw gun owners over. They're throwing hissy fits because their "reasonable restrictions" were basically flushed down the shitter. Obastard was pissed off.....because Congress didn't obey His Majesty.

As for that video, it only proves ijits will sign anything, even when it's explained that the guns will be left in the hands of the criminals. That's definitely a WTFism.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Had a couple of FOAF's on Facebook this morning lecture me on how "gun nuts" ignore the first part of the Second Amendment. We don't ignore it, we read it as it was written instead of twisting the words to fit an agenda.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Had a couple of FOAF's on Facebook this morning lecture me on how "gun nuts" ignore the first part of the Second Amendment. We don't ignore it, we read it as it was written instead of twisting the words to fit an agenda.
    Tell them to STFU and point them to the D.C. v Heller decision.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Liberals are termites. They eat away at the foundation of our Republic bit by bit, and when we discover the damage they've done, it is neigh impossible to repair the structure.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I think the mistake we make in dealing with Liberals is that we moderate our position so we don't offend or alienate them. They hate our guts! It makes no sense, it's motivated by emotion instead of fact but true never the less. We need to accept the fact that they will despise us no matter what we do or say and just tell them to F off!

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    NJ Gov Christie is working on some new bans for his state. Included in the banned firearms is the Barrett 50 cal. rifle which is a big, heavy and expensive firearm. To my knowledge, that rifle has NEVER been used in a crime. Why are they trying to ban it?

Flash

Top Bottom