Target Sports

where are the liberals with no new federal gun control?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Reloaders like me dodged a major bullet. Initially, it was suggested that the Boston Bummers used smokeless or black powder for making their bombs. It looks like they actually bought large fireworks which they disassembled then used the powder for their bombs. Perhaps the Libtards will ban fireworks instead of powder commonly used in reloading.

Flash

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Reloaders like me dodged a major bullet. Initially, it was suggested that the Boston Bummers used smokeless or black powder for making their bombs. It looks like they actually bought large fireworks which they disassembled then used the powder for their bombs. Perhaps the Libtards will ban fireworks instead of powder commonly used in reloading.

Flash

You haven't dodged anything. There are already bills being written to regulate the sale and quantity of smokeless and black powder that people are allowed to have and have to undergo a background check to purchase it.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NJ Gov Christie is working on some new bans for his state. Included in the banned firearms is the Barrett 50 cal. rifle which is a big, heavy and expensive firearm. To my knowledge, that rifle has NEVER been used in a crime. Why are they trying to ban it?

Flash

Haven't you heard?? That big, nasty weapon can shoot down planes. If common people owned them, jet airliners would be falling out of the sky.

I forget where I read that but some dipshit legislator spewed it. The "common people" was inferred from the main comment made by that legislator.

Personally, if I had $9,000+ just lying around I'd buy a Barrett .50 cal rifle.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    NJ Gov Christie is working on some new bans for his state. Included in the banned firearms is the Barrett 50 cal. rifle which is a big, heavy and expensive firearm. To my knowledge, that rifle has NEVER been used in a crime. Why are they trying to ban it?

Flash

Actually the Barrett has been involved in exactly one crime, the theft of an armored vehicle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom