• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    No one called you a moron, carry in Texas like this and you might qualify. The guy is off duty and drinking and shot someone, thats a moronic thing to do.

You wrote:

"Carrying a firearm in the club, what a moron."

Explain how that only applies to him and not everyone who does it?

What is your source he was drinking? I did not see that mentioned. Hard to believe he was not charged if they knew that.

McCrapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2018
    Central Texas
    You wrote:

"Carrying a firearm in the club, what a moron."

Explain how that only applies to him and not everyone who does it?

What is your source he was drinking? I did not see that mentioned. Hard to believe he was not charged if they knew that.

You conveniently leave out the part where I said if its legal, you can knock yourself out. What is your source that he wasn't drinking? He is under investigation at this time, when the blood test comes back negative Ill recant my statement. Reviewing what evidence thats out there Ill assume he was drinking because he probably was.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Even getting hammered in a club? Is there some type of clause in an FBI agents contract that states they cant get inebriated on any substance?

How do you know he was "hammered?!?"

Just so you know, while the Bureau doesn't prohibit its agents from living normal, sociable lives it does have a policy of an automatic 30-day suspension without pay for any “alcohol-related offense” which includes an arrest, conviction or refusing a sobriety test.

However, the only thing the article states is that the incident is being investigated and that the agent was released to a supervisor. The extent that alcohol was involved (if at all) has still yet to be determined.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    You conveniently leave out the part where I said if its legal, you can knock yourself out. What is your source that he wasn't drinking? He is under investigation at this time, when the blood test comes back negative Ill recant my statement. Reviewing what evidence thats out there Ill assume he was drinking because he probably was.

So "guilty until proven innocent?" I hope you will be so "accommodating" if the same was being applied to you!

But feel free to continue with more assumptions on your part. They add so much to the discussion...

McCrapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2018
    Central Texas
    So "guilty until proven innocent?" I hope you will be so "accommodating" if the same was being applied to you!

But feel free to continue with more assumptions on your part. They add so much to the discussion...

This isn't a court of law. Im not a juror or a judge.

Is it not reasonable to assume that the man was drinking considering his exuberant behavior and lack of motor skills which caused a negligent discharge?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Answering my own question:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-ag...gh-spirits-distillery-tasting-bar-2018-06-03/

It's unclear if the FBI agent was drinking and authorities are awaiting blood tests to determine if alcohol was a factor in the incident, CBS Denver reports. Surveillance footage is also being reviewed.

Well if he lied to police about drinking, his career is over. I imagine he told the truth, which prompted the blood test to see how much. Surely he knows there is video, receipts, other patrons who saw him, etc.

If he was SOB waistband carrying ,that is not going to go well either.

McCrapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2018
    Central Texas
    No I didn't. Here is your post (#2) in its entirety:

"Carrying a firearm in the club, what a moron. Why is his identity hidden?"

See post #40 in its entirety.

You can keep returning to post #2 and being insulted by it or use context clues and realize in Texas you would be a moron to carry in a bar considering the 51% law and end up shooting someone negligently.

Your question about the investigation was answered in #43, good job doing your own research though.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    See post #40 in its entirety.

You can keep returning to post #2 and being insulted by it or use context clues and realize in Texas you would be a moron to carry in a bar considering the 51% law and end up shooting someone negligently.

I will get to #40 after we are done with #2. This has nothing to do with Texas. It happened in Denver. It has nothing to do with, LTC, he was a Federal Agent.

So why is an FBI agent a moron to carry in a club?

McCrapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2018
    Central Texas
    I will get to #40 after we are done with #2. This has nothing to do with Texas. It happened in Denver. It has nothing to do with, LTC, he was a Federal Agent.

So why is an FBI agent a moron to carry in a club?

The most obvious answer is the video, a person was negligently shot because the FBI agent couldnt control himself, sober or not. The agent was off duty acting a fool and it didnt work out for him.

If you would like to stick to the literal context of #2 it doesnt change the fact that this guy is a moron. You can keep trying to argue everything but the point that the guy is a moron. FBI Agent or the President of the USA, he's a moron.

"Carrying a weapon in the club, what a hero." I changed the wording for you, it isnt true but that seems to be what you want me to say. If the Agent stopped a mass shooting then he is now a hero. He didnt though, he shot someone, so he is a moron.

I didnt say you were a moron for carrying in the club, you inferred that. Was I aware that FBI agents are required to carry a pistol at all times even while off duty? No I wasnt. Is it fair to assume that he was a FBI agent drinking and carrying in the club? Yes it is. Can I think this dude is a moron for doing that? Hell yeah.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Nah, it didn't go off when it hit the ground. It fired when the idiot picked it up off the floor by the trigger.
    ^^^THIS!
    For all those that think that all people with an LTC need more training before they should be around school kids, I'll argue that this is a guy that's supposedly had more training and LTC holders, all that I know anyway, knows that you never put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to shoot. I would honestly feel safer around normal gun people handling guns then I would around highly trained people that don't handle guns often.

Top Bottom