• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    If you enjoy a good whisky please jump in here. I have just drained the last of my Aberlour 12 (it was a housewarming gift) and am looking for something new. Still have a bottle of Chivas 12 to go, but always good to have options.

Pictures are welcome.

vupajapa.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I have a beer drinker since I was a teen but have wanted to try whisky for a while. I don't mean shots or mixed with soda either. What is the best way to get started?

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I'm drinking some McClelland's atm. Never had a speyside before and so far I'm liking it, especially the price. Certainly ain't no Glenlivet 25 year but still quite tasty for the price. Don't have a good cigar to go with it though, although I'm trying to stay off tobacco (I'm vapin). BTW Tejano Scott.....how dare you put that wonderful single malt on the rocks :mad: Neat, sometimes with a splash of water, is the only way to go.

Last edited:

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Nope. Bourbon is not my favorite.
    Sure, just BC it's not true whiskey it's considered that. But it's whiskey to me and good luck convincing me otherwise.
    I'm taking my toys and going elsewhere :P

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm drinking some McCallan's atm. Never had a speyside before and so far I'm liking it, especially the price. Certainly ain't no Glenlivet 25 year but still quite tasty for the price. Don't have a good cigar to go with it though, although I'm trying to stay off tobacco (I'm vapin). BTW Tejano Scott.....how dare you put that wonderful single malt on the rocks :mad: Neat, sometimes with a splash of water, is the only way to go.
    Pfft - go to Europe. They'd rather spit in your drink than put rocks in there. Talking Scotch - Laphroaig. Smells like Campho Phenique - Tastes like yum.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    WHISKY not whiskey.....there is a difference and the thread title clearly denoted we were talking about Scotch Whisky. Go start a bourbon thread and leave us real connoisseurs be :D

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Btw here's my photo op
    5ajyju6a.jpg

Also to continue the lesson. Whisky is pronounced wis-kay unlike the other stuff which is wis-key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    BTW anyone found any really good cigar flavors to vape? Figured I might as well try to come close to replicating the experience instead of drinking this stuff with a fruity vape.

Top Bottom