• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I hear these Legislator pinheads talking about how gun control will keep those tools out of the hands of criminals I think about growing up as a street rat in Chicago. I could have bought a bushel basket full of guns any day of the week for $50 per gun. I never bought a "hot" gun because I knew they probably had been used in a crime and didn't want to be holding one. It's common for a crook to use a gun then recycle it. I never knew anyone who threw a gun away like you see on TV. They sell it to somebody on the street.

Criminals don't obey the law........that's why they are criminals! Regulations simply bust the nuts of law abiding citizens.

Flash

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    When I hear these Legislator pinheads talking about how gun control will keep those tools out of the hands of criminals I think about growing up in Chicago. I could have bought a bushel basket full of guns any day of the week for $50 per gun. Criminals don't obey the law........that's why they are criminals! Regulations simply tie the hands of law abiding citizens.

Flash
    Preaching to the choir my friend. I don't understand why this logic doesn't sink in... I also don't understand why so many people are so afraid of guns.

Blackboot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Schertz
    If they really want to make a law that will work, instead of making laws against the guns, make a law that says if you USE a firearm in the course of another crime, it's an automatic "x" years sentence on top of the sentence for your other crime you are being charged with.

Blackboot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Schertz
    Well then, guess we don't need any new laws. Send all the senators home - actually not being sarcastic with that one, really....send them home!

Nate C

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Black Cat Ridge
    In regard to the posts above about the possibility of centrist Republicans siding with the Obama administration on this issue, that is only one reason among many to support a third party: Tea Party, Libertarian, whatever. The time has come for some of these career politicians (from all parties) to be reminded who they actually work for, and sent packing.

Top Bottom