• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Not voting for Cornyn or Hegar. May vote for this guy....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Interesting. I’ve looked at him already but I couldn’t find anything good or bad.

Cornyn, Abbott, Paxton don’t really do it for me anymore. All Dems can kiss my ass at this point.

A vote for another party is a vote. I got a feeling we will be seeing more 3rd party voting. I also have a feeling we will see more parties and more options in the future. The 2 party system is broken. It’s not working. Nothing ever changes.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    the 2 party system has a choke hold on our Government.

We will not see a 3rd party with a chance to win in less than 30 Years.

So enjoy tossing your vote to someone else and giving the Dem that much more chance at winning over the crappy Republican.

I bet we see Congressional term limits before a 3party with a real chance.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    You're not good at the counting thing, are you?....

Can you name three significant differences between Cornyn and Hegar?

You are looking at the little picture instead of the big picture. Do you want our country to become California? Vote libertarian because that means one less republican vote. The reality is that either a republican or a democrat will represent Texas in the senatorial race. You may feel warm and cozy voting libertarian but Beto's crews will be coming for your guns. The problem with republicans is that they think and have a conscience. Democrats just pull the democrat knob at the voting booth.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    And the difference between the two is?...

Guns,
    Taxes,
    Supreme Court
    --
    Guns - you may consider it a matter of "degree" but at least Cornyn wouldn't vote for a Party line hellbent on, "Hell yes, we're going to take your ARs and your AKs".

Taxes - Cornyn wouldn't be voting a Party line to repel President Trump's tax cut.

SCOTUS (& other Federal judgeship) confirmations, now and in the future - need I say more?
    --
    That said, vote as your conscience dictates.

Last edited:

dennisz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pipe Creek, TX (Hill Country)
    Holy cow. That's pretty different than the story being circulated out there.

IMO, a vote for anyone not named Cornyn is a vote for a Dem. Dude has zero chance of winning.

Cornyn is a turd, but at least he's not a commie.
    But he is the Turd we’ve come to love and understand and can trust to not totally screw us over.

Reactions: TXP

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Not voting for Cornyn or Hegar. May vote for this guy....

You are looking at the little picture instead of the big picture. Do you want our country to become California? Vote libertarian because that means one less republican vote. The reality is that either a republican or a democrat will represent Texas in the senatorial race. You may feel warm and cozy voting libertarian but Beto's crews will be coming for your guns. The problem with republicans is that they think and have a conscience. Democrats just pull the democrat knob at the voting booth.

Have seen zero Libs / indies that had even a remote chance of winning. Can anyone name one Lib who has won a major office?

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    You're not good at the counting thing, are you?....

Can you name three significant differences between Cornyn and Hegar?

He has a Penis she might not.

He is Old She is not

He has been a long time congress critter she has not

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    So the Libertarian jumped ship and became a Dem. My issue with the Libs is kind of akin to the Bernie thing. You honestly can't count on them to not side with the Dems.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Yeah, I think he "caucused" with the Dems from day one, in the Senate. In order to have any "voice" at all in the Senate, you still have to 'pick a side'!

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Running as a Libertarian, Ron Paul was not successful. In Congress, representing Texas, he was a registered Republican and ran as one.
    Ron Paul was-is a libertarian. I didn't claim he was successful at it (ran for president 3 times as a libertarian). Was-is means anything you want but we all know he is a libertarian. My claim was that Bernie Sanders was not a libertarian. Sanders has run as an independent.

Top Bottom