Who Has the Coolest Job?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
As the title asks, "Who has the coolest job?"

Does anyone have a job they enjoy getting up in the morning for?

I do Part of my job is hunting.

308nato

TGT Addict
Mar 9, 2008
Between Tomball & Waller
Yeah I'am working at being retired and enjoying every minute of it
I get up in the morning about 9:30, have breakfest than grab some guns and head for the
range till about noon.
Than come home and clean all the guns about an hour. then the wife and I might take in a movie
If theres a good action one at the show.After the show we will probably go to dinner.
After that its everyone for themselves.
A day like that can really wear you out .

lonewolf23c

Oct 2, 2008
Idaho
I work full time at my local National Guard Armory as a supply assistant. I get to play with weapons that most civilians will never probably see or touch.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
Jan 15, 2009
45R
I do! I'm a wild animal trainer! I've been training the animal in the picture for over 9 years without much success.

Tootie.jpg

Just kidding. Since I left the petroleum industry, I have a marketing & web design company.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
I used to have one. I worked in the residential real estate appraisal industry for a small company. We got to set our own schedule and were basically left to do whatever we had to do to get the job done. Long story short, it was a ton of fun, lots of freedom, everyone at work was pretty good friends with each other. It was a lot of fun, though unfortunately that industry sucks horribly now for obvious reasons. ;)

robocop10mm

Jan 9, 2009
Round Rock
I get to put lying, stealing, no good scumbags in jail so the libtard Travis County judges can let them out on a personal bond to steal again, so I can put them back in jail. Great job security.

Vellcrow

Aug 8, 2008
Pflugerville
I train resistance fighters to destroy robots that will one day try to take over the world.

Top Bottom