APOD Firearms

Who Is Preparing For The USA To Become The Next Venezuela?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who Is Preparing For The USA To Become The Next Venezuela?

• I'm preparing; it's coming soon, too many things already short or unavailable & inflation's here

Votes: 10 17.9%
    • I'm not preparing, the USA will never become like Venezuela or like any other third world nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I'm preparing not only because of our economy but because of the coming WWIII, eye on China

Votes: 5 8.9%
    • I always try to prepare at least somewhat for the long term

Votes: 37 66.1%
    • I never try to prepare, even somewhat, for the long term

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Should our economy tank, I only intend to leech off others or get what I need by any means

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Just shave, have your coffee and head down to Temple when your ready. No beards needed.
    20211014_090437.jpg

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    things will probably be fine, probably
    One would hope so but if not I think it better to be ready. My mom prepped somewhat back in the 60s; we were really poor so it was not much but she kept extra food and such in the basement of our apartment building. The 60s were a time when kids were taught to be ready for the big one (that being WWIII). Of course, a lot of youngsters back then just gave up and all they did was to get shitfaced on drugs. Many of them produced the libturds of the 80s & 90s and early 2000s who now are getting ready to birth or are already bringing up the latest crop of useless folks of today & tomorrow. I am happy my son, kind of - sort of, followed in my footsteps and chose to work and to prepare for that with which life confronts us just in case things do not turn out so grand.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I fear the future is bleak. Even if things level out, it's still going to be worse than it is today. I feel bad for my little girl, so I do everything I can to make her happy now, so at least part of her life is happy and full of joy.

I've resided to being fucked. It is what it is.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    No good outlook. I think my job is secure. Owner doesn’t care what Biden thinks. I’m lucky there. So no kill shot for me. I don’t know guys...the conspiracy theory of the democrats wanting to depopulate the country might have some truth. Several days now, during lunch time, the bucees in Ennis looks like it’s getting a lot less people. Very weird. Yeah I know...they could all be not spending money.

In hindsight so many conspiracy theories are spot on. I will be getting chickens next year. I try to eat healthy/keto and I won’t miss junk food. Won’t hurt my feelings not having most of the food were used to.

For defending my home I have concealment trails on my property. I mow just trails and let the weeds and grass grow for concealment. I have collected semi tires I’ll be hiding in areas filled with soil cement for cover.

The wife is home 90 percent of the time and has access to loaded guns. I’m not too worried. In some weird way it all worked out buying my property. It’s at a dead end. Only two ways in. Private road and the sky.

Top Bottom