Military Camp

Who Is Preparing For The USA To Become The Next Venezuela?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who Is Preparing For The USA To Become The Next Venezuela?

• I'm preparing; it's coming soon, too many things already short or unavailable & inflation's here

Votes: 10 17.9%
    • I'm not preparing, the USA will never become like Venezuela or like any other third world nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I'm preparing not only because of our economy but because of the coming WWIII, eye on China

Votes: 5 8.9%
    • I always try to prepare at least somewhat for the long term

Votes: 37 66.1%
    • I never try to prepare, even somewhat, for the long term

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Should our economy tank, I only intend to leech off others or get what I need by any means

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    One would hope so but if not I think it better to be ready. My mom prepped somewhat back in the 60s; we were really poor so it was not much but she kept extra food and such in the basement of our apartment building. The 60s were a time when kids were taught to be ready for the big one (that being WWIII). Of course, a lot of youngsters back then just gave up and all they did was to get shitfaced on drugs. Many of them produced the libturds of the 80s & 90s and early 2000s who now are getting ready to birth or are already bringing up the latest crop of useless folks of today & tomorrow. I am happy my son, kind of - sort of, followed in my footsteps and chose to work and to prepare for that with which life confronts us just in case things do not turn out so grand.
    I'm an optimist, but that doesnt mean I don't have a plan B and C

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    If we continue to go heavy on renewables, major blackouts are coming. And if an extended blackout hits a major city, look out. Things will get very ugly, very quick.

Reactions: gll

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I'm thinking Mad Max scenario!

1634683941179.jpeg
    Freak.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Does it count as neck bearding if I'm only looking for primers a couple days a week and only want them for myself?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Propane has/is going up too, topped my tanks 163gal almost five bills. Making it harder to stock up.
    With the amount of flaring in the Permian basin, that's absolutely ridiculous.
    There's more propane being produced than all the pipelines can handle.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I'm an optimist, but that doesnt mean I don't have a plan B and C
    I'm a pessimist, but it won't hurt my feelings if nothing bad happens...
    For defending my home I have concealment trails on my property. I mow just trails and let the weeds and grass grow for concealment. I have collected semi tires I’ll be hiding in areas filled with soil cement for cover.
    Biggest problem I see with multiple foxholes, bunkers, or barricades, is that if you don't have the personnel to fill them, they are there for your attackers. Sounds like it's just you and your wife... me, it's just me...

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'm a pessimist, but it won't hurt my feelings if nothing bad happens...
    Biggest problem I see with multiple foxholes, bunkers, or barricades, is that if you don't have the personnel to fill them, they are there for your attackers. Sounds like it's just you and your wife... me, it's just me...
    You are not wrong. My idea is one to be placed in a thicket of trees near the road. The other is up near the house and the driveway is 180 yards long; gate to home. From county road to gate is probably 300 yard mark. My thought on the gate and areas along the fence line, is have areas for large charges of hidden tannerite.

You’re not wrong but if shtf I promise one thing: there will be chaos.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom