• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Never heard of her. So you really think she has a snowball's chance in hell of winning in November? She became the "official" Libertarian candidate in May of this year. Is she Pro-2A?

I'm sorry, but I rally don't see her having a big chance of winning. Name recognition and money are big factors in winning elections. I'm seeing she has either.
    Not with proud 2A supporters like yourself.
    I really wish people would have the courage to vote third party. It’s not a “wasted vote”. Those bought and paid for assholes in DC aren’t afraid of a damn thing, especially not you and me.
    Even a 15% third party return would turn the paradigm on It’s head and make those pricks seriously reconsider business as usual.
    Target Sports

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    SO what you advocate to wait till they come for what you want to own. If that happens by the time they get to bolt action hunting rifles there will be no one left to help you fight for what YOU want. and no I do not know what you want and was just using a bolt action as a filler.
    No what I am saying is I do not support taking up arms against the government.

Is that what you are proposing to do over an arm brace?

The better action would be to vote, contact your elected representatives, work with legal organizations like the NRA, Texas State Rifle Association etc.

I have to agree with Axe55 that voting third party is not going to do a thing other than to take votes away from Trump.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I really wish people would have the courage to vote third party. It’s not a “wasted vote”. Those bought and paid for assholes in DC aren’t afraid of a damn thing, especially not you and me.
    Even a 15% third party return would turn the paradigm on It’s head and make those pricks seriously reconsider business as usual.

If she had started a year ago, or even better two years ago, of campaigning for president, doing grassroot rallies, building a name for herself, letting people get to know her, her opinions on policies, and building momentum, I might tend to agree that she MIGHT have a small chance of getting enough support and votes to MAYBE win the election.

At this late in the game, just five months until the elections, no sir, I'm not voting for a third party candidate to increase the odds of Biden, or his puppetmasters to possibly win over Trump. At this time, I do consider it to be a wasted vote.

I have never said that Trump was perfect, and I think he could do some things a bit differently, but he has delivered, or tried to deliver on everything he said he would and campaigned on. He has been fought every day since he won the election. He's been lied about, attempted impeachment, and other shams against him and has come through much stronger. How would this Jo Jorgensen stand up to such treatment? Do you think she would fare any better against the other established politicians that Trump has been fighting with? Do you think they would be more "accepting" of her over Trump?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Oh no!!
    I voted for McCain, and what did that get us?
    So if your candidate doesn’t win, you’ll never vote again?
    If it first you don’t succeed, give up?

I voted for Perot as well. Not saying I wouldn't vote a third party candidate, but I'm choosing my vote very carefully. IF there is a viable alternative in a third party, then I would support, and vote a third party candidate. I'm not seeing that with Jo Jorgensen at this time. I'd like to know more about her first. I supported Ted Cruz before Trump was the Republican candidate. I'd like to see him run in 2024.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    When it takes a vote from the lesser of two evils and helps puts the Dem (worse of two evils) in office... Well, draw your own conclusion on how much good it did.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    She wants to abolish the ATF.
    I have to agree with Axxe on this one. I am a strong supporter of voting 3rd party, and frankly, I feel that the two party system will eventually kill this nation, but it's too late in the game to support an unknown. I have no idea who she is or what she stands for. Why would I vote for her?

She should have made a name for herself and made sure everyone knew who she was and what she stood for two years ago. You are going to need a lot of momentum and support to beat the two party system. Right now, she has the momentum of a gently tossed pebble.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Oh crap, they will be after my walker next. It's almost an antique too, fifteen years old and low mileage too.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Therein lies the problem. Why is it everyone believes there are only 2 choices? It’s Like a self fulfilling Prophecy. Of course it won’t get better if the people don’t have the courage to vote third party.
    Jo Jorgensen wants to abolish the ATF. R’s AND D’s just want to abolish your liberties.
    There are on ly two valid choices...unfortunately, this is a sad but true fact.

To think otherwise would be to repeat the election of 1992, where everyone thought Ross Perot had a snowball's chance...and got Clinton elected.

Don't think I like this fact...but I accept it as truth.

gasgas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    S Texas
    Perot split the vote because he was mad a Bush1
    And clinton won and we have been paying ever since
    Vote Trump all the way or the USA will end
    third party is always arranged by demorats to split vote

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    No what I am saying is I do not support taking up arms against the government.

Is that what you are proposing to do over an arm brace?

The better action would be to vote, contact your elected representatives, work with legal organizations like the NRA, Texas State Rifle Association etc.

I have to agree with Axe55 that voting third party is not going to do a thing other than to take votes away from Trump.

Ha! Work with the NRA. A lot of good that did on bump stocks - with their official stance being that the government should strongly consider reclassifying them as machine guns.

Top Bottom