• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tarheel7734

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Living in NC, but from Texas
    Anyone bringing any cowboy action guns? Wife wants to see me in a cowboy hat and jeans and told her that getting involved in cowboy action is only way she will see me in a hat. I am interested in checking out any firearms that are used in cowboy action.
    DK Firearms

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Anyone bringing any cowboy action guns? Wife wants to see me in a cowboy hat and jeans and told her that getting involved in cowboy action is only way she will see me in a hat. I am interested in checking out any firearms that are used in cowboy action.

Me

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Lever action carbine. You're welcome to give it a try.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Argh. OK. Might just bring pistols then. Need to sight in rifle and this is supposed to be an enjoyable range trip not a "work trip".
    I'm already familiar with my firearms, what I'm looking forward to from this range day is getting familiar with several of you like-minded TGT members. I look forward to meeting you, Ben, Vaquero, TXI (is he coming?), Youngun, Southpaw and a whole lot of other great people. I will, however be expending large amounts of ammo at any vehicle that finds itself down range.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm already familiar with my firearms, what I'm looking forward to from this range day is getting familiar with several of you like-minded TGT members. I look forward to meeting you, Ben, Vaquero, TXI (is he coming?), Youngun, Southpaw and a whole lot of other great people. I will, however be expending large amounts of ammo at any vehicle that finds itself down range.

My daughter and her Canadian boyfriend will be there. Y'all can discuss the homeland.
    I look forward to meeting ya.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

You mean "glockster's special parking place".

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    My daughter and her Canadian boyfriend will be there. Y'all can discuss the homeland.
    Bringing me a fellow "hoser" eh? Tell him we'll get along fine just so long as he isn't a Toronto Maple Leafs fan! ;>)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

My aunt is dating a Canadian fella. He did some shooting at the house and we argued for 20 minutes over whether or not ARs were machine guns.

Least Sapper can translate or us :roflsmile:

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I don't know how I missed this thread but somehow I did.

Anyway, I have a lot of options for stuff to bring. I could bring a Mosin Nagant, but I think Glockster is already. View attachment 27542

Someone asked in the main thread if I'd bring my SVT-40 so I guess that will come. View attachment 27544

I could bring one of my M1 carbines. View attachment 27543

I also have a pair of 1895 winchesters. One in .30-06 and one in .30-40 Krag. I have some Krag but I'd need some 30-06. View attachment 27545

I was also thinking of bringing a revolver. I have several No2Mk1s but no .38 S&W for them to shoot. I do have a S&W in .45 that was used by the Brazilian army. I have a lot of rounds for that.
    View attachment 27546

Also, I have a P14, a Shtle and a No4Mk1 if anyone has any 303 british. I only have one box left.

I'll bring my Springfield Garand too, if it is back from the gunsmith by then. I have about 15 enblocs loaded already.

Top Bottom