• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I don't know how I missed this thread but somehow I did.

Anyway, I have a lot of options for stuff to bring. I could bring a Mosin Nagant, but I think Glockster is already. View attachment 27542

Someone asked in the main thread if I'd bring my SVT-40 so I guess that will come. View attachment 27544

I could bring one of my M1 carbines. View attachment 27543

I also have a pair of 1895 winchesters. One in .30-06 and one in .30-40 Krag. I have some Krag but I'd need some 30-06. View attachment 27545

I was also thinking of bringing a revolver. I have several No2Mk1s but no .38 S&W for them to shoot. I do have a S&W in .45 that was used by the Brazilian army. I have a lot of rounds for that.
    View attachment 27546

Also, I have a P14, a Shtle and a No4Mk1 if anyone has any 303 british. I only have one box left.

I'll bring my Springfield Garand too, if it is back from the gunsmith by then. I have about 15 enblocs loaded already.
    Just wear your name tag so I can harass you.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm packing the car now, lightly: Norinco 86S, a single-action K-38, a Model 19, a Model 60 with new grips (See: http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/handguns/56409-get-grip-new-style-j-frame-revolver-grips.html ), and maybe an H&K P7/PSP. Plus ammo and a few accessories, of course.

If anybody wants to shoot any of that stuff, please seek me out. I'd love for you to give 'em a go, especially the j-frame with those new Ergo Delta grips. I really want everyone to shoot it. If you actually like those grips, I want to meet you.:)

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    That was AWESOME though. I was on the pistol range and everybody stopped shooting, craned their necks to see WTF was going on.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm debating on .22 rifles. Do t think I've taken them out at any of the other meets.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    We'll roll in around 9:00. Momma is still protesting the hour of departure but the guests are game. :cowboy:

Top Bottom