image.jpg
      77.3 KB · Views: 193

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Jefferson is byfar my favorite. So many good quotes of his are still in wide circulation today. He fought the bank, he fought standing armies, he was the embodiment of God given rights. He was a true Liberal (you know the kinda that promotes pure unbridled LIBERTY and not liberal use of the people's money).

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Sorry to rain on anybodies parade, but why are especially gun owners so obsessed with Reagan when he signed into law the bill that banned civilian ownership of any full auto made after 86? Don't get me wrong he certainly did amazing things with the economy (well really more so by letting the feds GTFO of the way of business growth which makes him and his congress only deserve so much thanks) and a few other areas but I would think that one bill would be a huge black mark on him with all gun owners.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Sorry to rain on anybodies parade, but why are especially gun owners so obsessed with Reagan when he signed into law the bill that banned civilian ownership of any full auto made after 86? Don't get me wrong he certainly did amazing things with the economy (well really more so by letting the feds GTFO of the way of business growth which makes him and his congress only deserve so much thanks) and a few other areas but I would think that one bill would be a huge black mark on him with all gun owners.

And don't forget "trickle-down economics" that helped create the "one percent".

Top Bottom