• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I didn't mean to imply Del Taco was tex mex; only their fast food tacos were better than every tex mex offering I've ever had. Out of the dozens of times I've had tex mex I've always walked away disappointed.
    Well, stop going to the Del Taco's of the world.

Either you are a yankee or you just don't know where the good tex mex restaurants are.
    Venture Surplus ad

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Y
    Of late, lots of kommiefornias are showing up here...but, they provide us much mirth...they post about commie things like a 'living wage' for burger flippers and other hilarious/goofy commie comments.

Low skilled workers are paid 'low skill wages' for a good reason...
    You are just a knuckle dragging neanderthal. Everyone deserves a living wage, and you should pay for it.
    looks good to me.jpg

Where the F.. is the sarcastic, smartass, I'm kidding key?

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    But, of course, my $30.00 bacon cheeseburger and $8.00 fries plus my $5.00 small drink is no problem...all fried by my 7th grade drop out cook...who couldn't bother to get a GED, cuz he 'deserves' a 'living wage'...and never mind he's an ex-con with a record of violence, c'mon man, he's got kids by 4 different women and deserves a living...

OK, I'm lying...he 'deserves' what he sowed...I don't 'owe' him a living he didn't 'earn'...

Low skill...low pay.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    But, of course, my $30.00 bacon cheeseburger and $8.00 fries plus my $5.00 small drink is no problem...all fried by my 7th grade drop out cook...who couldn't bother to get a GED, cuz he 'deserves' a 'living wage'...and never mind he's an ex-con with a record of violence, c'mon man, he's got kids by 4 different women and deserves a living...

OK, I'm lying...he 'deserves' what he sowed...I don't 'owe' him a living he didn't 'earn'...

Low skill...low pay.
    I'm sorry I didn't issue a trigger warning before saying "living wage" regardless of the conservative company paying a low skill worker in a low skill job making $5 cheeseburgers or stocking beer at a gas station. lol calm down I was offering praise to 2 completely different companies for paying their lowest workers A LOT and you're seething over the term "living wage". Do you need a strawberry milkshake?

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Passed by many Braum's during multiple trips back and forth while moving to TX. Finally stopped at one in Muskogee, OK. The wife and I were not impressed but it was a sample of one. I'd try it again just to give them a fair shake but don't see when I would be passing one ever again.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Culver's makes an excellent fast food burger. They even have bacon @General Zod. TBH, their entire menu is pretty good (especially their Walleye sandwich). It's based out of WI and popular in the Midwest. Couple locations in TX, one being in SW Austin. Do yourself a favor and get the cheese curds and a rootbeer float. They have their own rootbeer including a diet version that is stellar.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    I lived and worked in Winnipeg for 3 winters and one of my wife's and my favorite things to do was drive 70 miles down to Grand Forks, ND to:

Shed a tear of joy as we see the beautiful American flag waving once we crossed the border; breathe freedom-laden oxygen; and, eat a Culver's butter burger followed by some delicious custard!!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Culver's makes an excellent fast food burger. They even have bacon @General Zod. TBH, their entire menu is pretty good (especially their Walleye sandwich). It's based out of WI and popular in the Midwest. Couple locations in TX, one being in SW Austin. Do yourself a favor and get the cheese curds and a rootbeer float. They have their own rootbeer including a diet version that is stellar.

The closest one is in Rockwall, an hour from me - maybe if I'm in the area for some reason.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I keep forgetting to try that place. They're suppose to have a good fried fish sandwich too

Top Bottom