Wife & Daughter completed CHL

jbcalhoun

Lifetime Member
Nov 28, 2008
Midland, TX.
This weekend my Wife, Daughter and my Daughter's boyfriend completed their CHL testing, etc. What's amazing is just 13 months ago my Daughter was in a terrible car accident, in a comma for 3 weeks and the doctors didn't know if she would make it or not. Really busted up with nearly every bone in her right side busted. Many operations and rehab she is almost like new!

I was afraid she couldn't rack the slide on the semi auto, but she did so without any problems and even shot a perfect score in the process!

Hooray for the family! Now they wait for the permit.

Brad

lonewolf23c

Oct 2, 2008
Idaho
Its great to see more women wanting to protect themselves. Its getting really tiring hearing about women who have been injured or killed by criminals. Just make sure they practice shooting, cause if you aren't comfortable with the weapon its pretty pointless to carry it.

jbcalhoun

Lifetime Member
Nov 28, 2008
Midland, TX.
Just make sure they practice shooting, cause if you aren't comfortable with the weapon its pretty pointless to carry it.
We are all avid shooters. The daughter has been shooting since 5 and she understands the need to be very familar with her carry weapon.

The wife worked safety at the local range for two years and has shot more than I care to talk about! lol

Thanks
Brad

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Feb 17, 2009
Rockport
Nothin made me happier than to find out my wife (who had no previous experience with guns) loves to shoot as much as me, now if I can talk her into taking the class with me we'll be the full meal deal, so to speak

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
Nothin made me happier than to find out my wife (who had no previous experience with guns) loves to shoot as much as me, now if I can talk her into taking the class with me we'll be the full meal deal, so to speak
I just took my Gf to the range last weekend....she has always been terrified of guns & then decided she wanted to go.....now she can't wait to go back....I think I created a monster, lol...

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member