Woman kills son at shooting range... then herself

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
That's horrible:(. It says she has a history of mental illness, but...I don't know that in my darkest hours I could've even considered doing something like that to one of my kids...

Unless ofcourse the ZOMBIES show up and I'm almost out of ammo...j/k

I also feel bad for the range owners...I can only imagine the crap those guys are going through after that. Talk about bad for business, not to mention the QandA.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Always a tragedy. The bad thing about guns is they are fast and final.

Any shmuck can drink, drive, drug, slut, anger, eat, bulemia, and/or hate themselves (and others around them) to death, but at a much slower speed. It makes for less negative news coverage.

Jimi Hendrix and Mama Cass are idolized and their abuses not demonized by the MSM. This poor kid will be used to further a lefty agenda.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
I don't really know what to say.
Apparently the family knew she had issues; this makes me wounder if the family knew she took the boy too the range?
If the family was unaware that she planed to take the boy to the range this make it premeditated.
You never know when someone cheese will slide off their cracker.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
I don't really know what to say.
Apparently the family knew she had issues; this makes me wounder if the family knew she took the boy too the range?
If the family was unaware that she planed to take the boy to the range this make it premeditated.
You never know when someone cheese will slide off their cracker.
Boy? He was 20.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but whenever many of these tragedies occur, one can usually identify one or more obvious mistakes that led to, contributed to or facilitated the act. In this particular case, a MAN went to the shooting range with a woman (who happened to be his mother) who had a history of mental illness. That statement alone sends shivers up my spine!

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas

Top Bottom