• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scubastasia

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Thank you for the "welcome" George LOL! As Alan stated, some women will feel more comfortable asking questions, and making comments in a ladies only forum. While a large portion of the gun world is respectful of women, a large portion can be condescending as well. The goal is to create an environment that supports not only beginners but more experienced shooters as well. Opening up a ladies only sub-forum not only promotes Texas Gun Talk, it gets us closer to the greater goal of drawing more individuals, man or woman, into shooting. I think we all can agree, that is what everyone should be working towards.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Thank you for the "welcome" George LOL! As Alan stated, some women will feel more comfortable asking questions, and making comments in a ladies only forum. While a large portion of the gun world is respectful of women, a large portion can be condescending as well. The goal is to create an environment that supports not only beginners but more experienced shooters as well. Opening up a ladies only sub-forum not only promotes Texas Gun Talk, it gets us closer to the greater goal of drawing more individuals, man or woman, into shooting. I think we all can agree, that is what everyone should be working towards.

if only i could get my wife to cut back on her facebook and those damn dance shows.... i guess she figueres that one gun freak is enough for the family......

welcome by the way!!!!

scubastasia

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    if only i could get my wife to cut back on her facebook and those damn dance shows.... i guess she figueres that one gun freak is enough for the family......

welcome by the way!!!!

You should bring her out to one of our range days. It's in your best interest... Think about how much easier it will be to shop for her on her birthday, Christmas, Valentines day ect. :)

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I think the ladies only idea is a good one. Being a retired teacher, I broke up many female/female and female/male fights and can tell you that there is nothing nastier than a female doing battle. They will strike for the bone marrow and use language that would turn a mule skinner pale. For our own protection......keep the ladies separate!

Flash

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    this is a super freaking awesome idea...

incidently... cna we get a password for The Man Cave...?

not that i'd say anything there i would be afraid for the wife to see ofcourse.

Top Bottom