• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I was outside replacing a gate with my kids. Up walks a guy, clean, neat haircut, seemed healthy. In Spanish, he asks me if he could have some money for some food. I give him the old "I don't speak Spanish or even have an idea what you are talking about" shrug of the shoulders. He asks again and I say "no thanks" and wave my hand.

Once he's out of hearing distance, I tell my kids what he said and ask them what they noticed. They don't answer fast enough for my liking, probably don't want to give the wrong answer or could just be stupid, I dunno. So I tell them.

Here I am working my ass off, dirty, sweaty, and hot. This guy walks up and asks for money. Not hey, do you need any help, I'm broke and need money for food. Not hey, can I help you in exchange for a meal. Not even hey, would you be so kind as to throw me a dog biscuit. Just straight out can I have some money.

Que?;)
    Texas SOT

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    This guy came through the neighborhood again and asked my 16 yr old for money. My 13 yr old came in to tell me. He's a quick walker and was down a few houses by the time me and Mr. Kimber got outside. Calling the cops the next time we see him.

I talked to a neighbor about it and came to find out, one of my neighbors gave him a couple of bucks. The guy offered to do the neighbors lawn or wash his car, guess fence work isn't his bag.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    This guy came through the neighborhood again and asked my 16 yr old for money. My 13 yr old came in to tell me. He's a quick walker and was down a few houses by the time me and Mr. Kimber got outside. Calling the cops the next time we see him.

I talked to a neighbor about it and came to find out, one of my neighbors gave him a couple of bucks. The guy offered to do the neighbors lawn or wash his car, guess fence work isn't his bag.

Hell DC, maybe the guy just thought you might be a slave driver!

Top Bottom