Lynx Defense

Would these comments about 2A rights from Gov Abbott get your vote Nov 8th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Whoa, them’s fightin’ words around here apparently. Hot wheels is the best thing rollin’ right now.
    You seem to be missing a lot of what's been said about what people would rather have...

Just because Abbott is "the best thing rollin' now", doesn't mean anybody thinks he's the best thing...
    Target Sports

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Whoa, them’s fightin’ words around here apparently. Hot wheels is the best thing rollin’ right now.

Funny, I can't find anywhere in this thread where anyone even says Abbott is their preferred candidate, much less the best one. But hey, you've been inventing shit nobody actually said to argue against this whole time, so there's no reason for you to stop now.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Funny, I can't find anywhere in this thread where anyone even says Abbott is their preferred candidate, much less the best one. But hey, you've been inventing shit nobody actually said to argue against this whole time, so there's no reason for you to stop now.

Me: if he’s the best candidate my vote won’t matter
    Everybody else: vote for hot wheels or die you communist fûck

That’s exactly what’s been said thru this entire thread.

You know what the only bright side of all this is? When hot wheels’ next term runs out in 2026, he’ll just be running for Cornyn’s seat and we’ll get to have this conversation all over again.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Still doesn't mean everyone (or anyone) is saying he's the best candidate. In fact, the phrase 'what we're stuck with' has been applied to him a few times. But, you know, keep on with your strawman arguments if that's the best you can manage.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Still doesn't mean everyone (or anyone) is saying he's the best candidate. In fact, the phrase 'what we're stuck with' has been applied to him a few times. But, you know, keep on with your strawman arguments if that's the best you can manage.
    The logic fallacy is that voting for a third party/independent/write-in candidate is an outright vote for one of the two main candidates.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

That’s exactly what’s been said thru this entire thread.

You know what the only bright side of all this is? When hot wheels’ next term runs out in 2026, he’ll just be running for Cornyn’s seat and we’ll get to have this conversation all over again.

.....and the codependents can hide their bruises and tell us how their Daddy Greg is a changed man yet again.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    The logic fallacy is that voting for a third party/independent/write-in candidate is an outright vote for one of the two main candidates.
    To be honest I believe you are not a Beto fan and won't vote for him. So abstain on governor race and live with your principles. We have had enough animosity in this thread. Hopefully we have enough republicans that get out to vote and beat Beto.

Reactions: gll

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    Everybody else: vote for hot wheels or die you communist f**k

That's about the size of it.... vote for hot wheels or be communist.
    There's only 2 choices for gov as voting 3rd party is throwing yer vote away

You ain't one of them that communists... are ya???
    clueless-scratching.gif

Oh, look, the strawman brothers are giving each other handjobs again.

Strawman Brothers... that'd be a great name for a band.

I used to play in a band... Lost Dog.... you may have seen our posters around town!
    guitar-jammin.gif
    banana_dancing.gif
    <----- Our lead singer, Jumpin Jack Flash

We have had enough animosity in this thread.

I went to high school with a girl named... Ana Mosity

And she was mean too!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    To be honest I believe you are not a Beto fan and won't vote for him..

I’ve very clearly said I would not vote for Beto. Multiple times.

…So abstain on governor race and live with your principles...
    I’ll vote my principles and not abstain from voting in that race.

…We have had enough animosity in this thread...
    I don’t harbor any animosity towards anybody in this thread. I’m not sure others can say the same, but that don’t bother me.
    …Hopefully we have enough republicans that get out to vote and beat Beto.
    Beto isn’t breaking above 46% in any of the polls and hot wheels ain’t breaking below 50 and leads by 7% across them all. Vegas is paying 550:1 on a beto victory in the closest bet. Even 538 gives hot wheels a 95:1 chance of winning.

I’m pretty sure the Rs are going to do just fine.

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    I’m pretty sure the Rs are going to do just fine.

OK, then... if that's the case we can expect mediocre when the Rs are in power.

You know, a mixed bag with some liberal crap and some good conservative policies.

But... it sure beats having them communists in power that's fo sho.,

Well, I gotta go do some barbecuing
    cooking_on-the-grill.gif

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I was part of that group. I did not vote for Abbott in the primary.

But it's not the primary now. And voting in any way that isn't directly opposed to the installation of Robert Francis O'Rourke as Governor of Texas is a hearty "**** you" to every conservative Texan who understands that a frothing-at-the-mouth leftist governor is not something we want in Texas. And that's exactly what you're telling us you'll do.
    I have to agree 100% on this one.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    See, you think voting for hot wheels is the only way someone can directly oppose beto at the ballot box. That’s your problem, not mine. The only way beto can be supported at the ballot box is thru a vote for him.

Nobody’s told you or any other hot wheels supporters “do this or else”. That treatment is the true fûck you.
    Wrong.
    If enough people just give up and do nothing because their favorite didn't make the general election, handing him the win is exactly what you are doing.
    To any that want to give and go home, or worse yet help the other side, go ahead. But when Texas turns to shit with O'roark because of it, don't even ask what we are going to do or complain. You got exactly what YOU want. YOUR way.

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    Quote from home bou - "That treatment is the true fûck you".

Yo Momma know you be out here talkin like that on a public forum???

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Wrong.
    If enough people just give up and do nothing because their favorite didn't make the general election, handing him the win is exactly what you are doing.
    To any that want to give and go home, or worse yet help the other side, go ahead. But when Texas turns to shit with O'roark because of it, don't even ask what we are going to do or complain. You got exactly what YOU want. YOUR way.

You make your choice and you get the government you deserve. Enough bad choices were made to allow brandon to get into the White House resulting in the Country suffering for those poor choices.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom