Would you have shot this guy?

1rightguy

Mar 25, 2009
Would have scared the sheet out of me. I bet he wouldn't be doing that for very long if he had been doing it in Texas.

Big country

TGT Addict
Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Park,TX
I would......................... not know. I have never been in a situation like that armed. I would however have pulled my knife. Hey it's better than a bare knuckles match with a machete.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
Staged. Like they didn't notice him him standing right there in front of the adjacent elevator. Come on now guys...

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
I think it's most likely all the other guys were friends of his. I kind of doubt he just went into public and randomly did that to people. You could clearly see that any of the guys pressing the button to the elevator would have easily seen him, as in there is no possible way he was hiding behind that 1 foot corner. ;)

If that situation were real, what I would like to think I would do is the support hand flies up to sacrifice itself unless I'm able to deflect the slash, while simultaneously moving off the line and primary hand drawing the gun. No shots to the body, mag dump to the face. At that range, body shots are too slow to disable, and a head shot is the only thing that can nearly instantaneously stop someone when done correctly. In reality though, I would most likely jump up and scream like a little girl, probably piss myself, and maybe blow a hole through the floor as I try to draw with my finger on the trigger, and the crime scene techs would probably spend a decade trying to figure out how I fired 25 times (single stack), including 2 reloads, without hitting a damn thing even at 3 feet. lol

hk boy

Mar 4, 2009
Fort Worth
TXSUT is right--looks staged

Top Bottom