Lynx Defense

WOW!! a shooting at a college right down the road from me in Mckinney, and 1 dead???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    900 yards with a .223....it can e done...if you walk up about 600 of them before you start firing...

Sounds lke this was one sick puppy...
    Guns International

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Good lord. I am going to have to stop reading the comments on news articles.

Some of the things people are saying there makes me want to puke. I hope those people are not locals.

No kidding. I love the comments that start out with "I'm a gun owner, but..." They then ramble into THEIR concept of reasonable restrictions. A pistol grip is apparently an evil thing. We're chastised for lamenting the press' incorrect use and overuse of the invalid term "assault weapon." In this article, they actually called it an "assault rifle," amazingly enough. The rifle was NOT, however, an assault rifle.

Oh... the guy MUST be a "tea bagger," one said. Nice...

KIMBER_MAN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Texoma area
    No kidding. I love the comments that start out with "I'm a gun owner, but..." They then ramble into THEIR concept of reasonable restrictions. A pistol grip is apparently an evil thing. We're chastised for lamenting the press' incorrect use and overuse of the invalid term "assault weapon." In this article, they actually called it an "assault rifle," amazingly enough. The rifle was NOT, however, an assault rifle.

Oh... the guy MUST be a "tea bagger," one said. Nice...

I am glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.

Your observations are about the same as mine. Appearently anyone who owns an "assualt rifle" is a paranoid maniac just waiting to snap. If owning one assualt rifle makes a guy crazy, I don't even want to know what they think about me. lol

One comment that has me stewing was the guy who sounded almost sympathetic to the shooter, claiming the McKinney police probably did something to push this guy over the edge and went into this long rant about how horribe the McKinney Police officers are. Uggg. Who would say such a thing?? In what universe is what this guy Sharp did even remotely justifiable?

One thing is for certian, the shooter certianly didn't live up to his name. Not so Sharp after all.

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    This idiot lived just a few miles from me. I happened to pass by the site not 5 minutes after he set his truck on fire. I thought it was a training exercise at the fire academy there at Collin College. I cringe at the negative press that idiot a-holes like this paint all of us with.

Top Bottom