• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Not sure what the B stands for, the earlier model was the SR22P so I think this is just the newest model. I can get a NIB one on gunbroker for about 300.00 delivered plus my 10.00 transfer fee but wouldn't mind paying a little more for a local pick up.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Not sure what the B stands for, the earlier model was the SR22P so I think this is just the newest model. I can get a NIB one on gunbroker for about 300.00 delivered plus my 10.00 transfer fee but wouldn't mind paying a little more for a local pick up.
    I actually did some searching since I was curious about the designation. Apparently SR22PB is the catalog number but it is still only stamped SR22P on the slide. The reason I was so curious is because I just got mine about 2 weeks ago and the slide is marked SR22P without the B. Apparently this is the case for all of them though and upon digging back out my factory case it does say PB on the sticker...odd.

I was just playing devil's advocate and asking a few questions I figured were bound to come up as I'm not quite ready to part with mine. Great little guns for the money and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Good luck with the search.

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks for the info! I had seen the two different designations but had not investigated any further. I appreciate it. I think I will look around this week and try the premier show next weekend and if I can't find a deal I like I will go ahead and order one. Keeping my fingers crossed!

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    The local Academies I frequent seem to have them in stock for about $357 incl. tax.

You will pay that or more at a gun show.

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    The local Academies I frequent seem to have them in stock for about $357 incl. tax.

You will pay that or more at a gun show.

Yeah, all the SA Academy stores are out at the moment, although I don't think I would do $357 when I could do $300 on gunbroker and I know the show is a longshot. Guess I will head on over to gunbroker and click buy it now...

Top Bottom