• Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    orbie cmon mane tell me about yo self
    giphy.gif
    I’m pretty boring. I work a lot to support my family and spend a good amount of free time reading and trying to learn more about my hobby.

Your threads are interesting. It appears that you like to stir the pot which makes for some fun reading.
    Military Camp

Estrella762

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2022
    Texas
    I’m pretty boring. I work a lot to support my family and spend a good amount of free time reading and trying to learn more about my hobby.

Your threads are interesting. It appears that you like to stir the pot which makes for some fun reading.

What u shoot?

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    What u shoot?
    With the cost of ammo, currently nothing. I checked 300 yard zero on my .300 Weatherby in November before my mule deer hunt. Other than that, I can’t remember the last time I went to train and shoot.

If it I had the time and was willing to shoot some of my ammo, I’d be shooting 5.56, .45 and 9mm.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    No jokes about free internet day at the texas retard hospital.

Every one be nice like me.

No, but Oregon has free fishin day tomorrow... in the middle of winter. Gosh thanx Gov Brownstain!

Might as well write about something interesting in this worthless timewaster of a thread.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Any daily shooters that really shoot everyday for the love of guns? Ive yet to find any shooters that can shoot steel and shoot the shit. All ive found is a buncha fox news watchin-Hillary Clinton lovin- stay at home husbands in this forum. I can’t be the only McCoy here.
    I really, really wanted to see you become a part of this community. I think you probably had something valuable to contribute.

But there comes a time when enough is enough. The "If you just want to insult people, go somewhere else" rule is now in play.

So long and I hope you find a place where you feel you belong.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I really, really wanted to see you become a part of this community. I think you probably had something valuable to contribute.

But there comes a time when enough is enough. The "If you just want to insult people, go somewhere else" rule is now in play.

So long and I hope you find a place where you feel you belong.

Top Bottom