• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I though there were no retard jokes allowed due to being nice.

Now , the op being punk for a gang jokes are fair game but retard is a pejorative to far. Say the retards.
    What is this pejorative of which you speak??speak????
    I looked it up in my ebonics translator.....
    I gots nothing....

(Hbo)HBO. Help a brother out

ArmyDub

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2020
    Texas
    i hope 2manyguns mother responds well to treatment

2 gentiles meet on a NYC street. one asks, how’s your new business doing? the other smiles and says, “really well, thanks for asking.”

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I believe the OP might be this person featured in the opening episode of a new TLC series.
    https://meaww.com/tlc-stuck-britanny-vibrator-debut-episode-562042
    Just a guess. I could be wrong.
    1639978313977.png
    png.png

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I can't believe how gullible people around here are. This guy was clearly writing in a way to trigger people around here. He did a good job too. Can't wait for him to make his return and raise some of yalls blood pressure again. I personally get a kick out of watching some yall lose your shit over peddy crap. Living sheltered lives and getting upset over words on the internet. Fucking hilarious.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I can't believe how gullible people around here are. This guy was clearly writing in a way to trigger people around here. He did a good job too. Can't wait for him to make his return and raise some of yalls blood pressure again. I personally get a kick out of watching some yall lose your shit over peddy crap. Living sheltered lives and getting upset over words on the internet. Fucking hilarious.
    296404A3-3D33-41C2-BF33-46289DB23771.png

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Petty

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Oh stop you sound like me.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Makes no difference to me one way or the other. The OP was just entertaining us here. Immature and juvenile entertainment. He was warned by @benenglish previously on another thread and given some helpful advice and suggestions, which he failed to accept and was "vacationed" for a few days. Ben made a decision as to that he wasn't a good fit here, and that's just that.

Top Bottom