Military Camp

WTS ** AmmoCanMagnets.Com ** Ammo Label Magnets - Texas Gun Talk Discount!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Can you message me your order # and I'll look right into it.

I've had a couple of orders where folks have packages stolen out of mailboxes... Horrible that is what we've come too these days!

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I think I may have found the problem.. The order didn't go through. I would have used PayPal, and I see no record of it.

I'll get on it again and reorder today.

Sorry for any confusion

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    I think I may have found the problem.. The order didn't go through. I would have used PayPal, and I see no record of it.

Sorry for any confusion

Apologize if something on my shopping cart site was wonky, but I guess better than "lost in the mail"... Thanks!

Wade

Rbtreasures

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2015

Sorry for any confusion

You guys use pay pal they are liberal gun control nuts they told me I had to remove guns and gun.parts from my Web site. So I removed pay pal.
    No self respecting gun person should give them business
    Just saying

Rich

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Just a friendly post holiday/post new year bump... finally getting caught up on all your orders, thanks so much for your support.

Would love to see more pics of how you guys are using the labels... feel free to post here or share directly with me (and I an re-share anonymously!)

Remember the coupon code in the first post of this thread is still live (even if it has "2013" in the code! :))

Thanks
    Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    You guys use pay pal they are liberal gun control nuts they told me I had to remove guns and gun.parts from my Web site. So I removed pay pal.
    No self respecting gun person should give them business
    Just saying

Rich

I do take Regular Credit Card orders as well...I agree, but I also do my best to support the wishes of my customers in how they choose to pay... I still get many more order paid via PayPal than I do direct credit card orders and have only had a couple small glitches like cbigclarke had.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Got most of my order, I keep checking the mail for the .30-06 magnets...

I did manage to forget 2 calibers.

Last edited:

Rbtreasures

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2015
    I do take Regular Credit Card orders as well...I agree, but I also do my best to support the wishes of my customers in how they choose to pay... I still get many more order paid via PayPal than I do direct credit card orders and have only had a couple small glitches like cbigclarke had.

Guess there is a matter of principal here if we keep funding gun grabbers they will not get the message, and keep going after our guns
    I tell my customers why I won't use pay pal and they understand. Has not hurt business at all. If they figure out what you are selling they will drop you
    Looking at the long term

Rich

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Need to get back on here more often... just too crazy with the new year!

FYI - USPS Price Bump over the last couple of weeks and like always we still offer FREE USPS 1st Class shipping to all US Addresses (select International available too, just ask!). It costs us a little more, but willing to take on to keep it free for you guys/gals!

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

Thanks
    Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    This past month was our best February sales month yet...I'm not sure if it was the extra leap day or what, but you guys and gals were awesome!

As a big "Thank You" for a great month and in honor of our 3rd Anniversary (First official order was Feb 5, 2013), we are offering the following sale through March 31st, 2016!

20% off ALL in stock Magnets and Stickers*

No Coupon code required, sale price automatically applied!

Thanks again for your continued support and another great year providing your AmmoCanMagnet and AmmoCanSticker needs!

-Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

*Gift Cards not included

Top Bottom