DK Firearms

WTS ** AmmoCanMagnets.Com ** Ammo Label Magnets - Texas Gun Talk Discount!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Thanks David S. for the "action shot"... Looks great! Get yours today!

AmmoCanMagnets.Com

DavidSMagnets.jpg

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    What, no 7.62 X 39? Where's the AK love?

just kidding.....I wish I was that organized....

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Hump day Bump...

Also a request for those willing to share images of your Ammo Cans with our magnets and stickers on them. I love to see how and where our great customers are using our magnets and also love seeing how folks are storing all their Ammo and Gear.

Can post here, or via my email : info@ammocanmagnets.com

Thanks for your continued support!
    Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Just wanted to throw this out here as an FYI... taking the family back to the MidWest (Nebraska) to visit family and friends for Spring Break, so won't have anybody to process orders and ship until we get home on April 3rd. Like always, I do my very best to get all of those orders filled and shipped as soon as we get home. Just wanted everyone to know if there was a "longer than usual" delay in shipping that's why.

Thanks again for your support!
    Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Just when I was going to order some... I demand you fill my order! :beat:

Enjoy the time with your family, sir. Not everyone gets the chance to do so.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Thanks for everyone's patience and support while we were away! All orders placed since Friday March 27th will be shipped today!

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with or find related to our products!

Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Just another Bump and to let everyone know that I'll be traveling again next week (this time for my "day job" and not vacation) and so orders placed after Sunday will likely be a few days before I'll be able to get them packaged up and shipped. Like always I do my best to get everything send ASAP, and will get them all out the door as soon as I get home!

Thanks for your support
    Wade
    AmmoCanMagnet.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Thanks for everyone's orders... Lots of shipments headed to Texas over the past few weeks! Means that folks are stocking up and organizing their Ammo, which is awesome.

Thanks for all the support from this forum...Don't forget to enter TGT2013 a coupon at checkout to get the TGT Forum discount (which is technically 16.666%). Plus always FREE USPS 1st Class Shipping (US and APO Addresses Only, International Shipping available with additional fee)

Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Make sure you are all using the Code (See first post in this thread) when ordered for your Forum Discount!

Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    My Marketing guy (me) has been slacking apparently in posting to the forum to remind folks how nice it is to have nice, neat labeled Ammo Can's... Makes everything easy to find, and the longer I've been doing this (now 2.5 Years) the more I realize the level of OCD from members of this community (myself included) is quite high :)

Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    These are great for the OCD inflicted like myself. I even have all my ammo listed on one of those spreadsheets that everyone has been talking about lately.
    I don't need any ammo can magnets at the moment, but I feel like I need to order some just in case I buy another ammo can.:)

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    For someone who has a whole bunch of ammo cans, labeling them is a necessity.

4th of July sale?

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

Top Bottom